Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Serbian S***e

globaldiver

Look mates i can help you (if you want) with your DINARS!!!I can help you and change your money!!!

today i recive one letter from one mate from forum(WTH)!!!its not expensive to send i think that cost 0,69 pounds!!!

i just want to be helpful!!!

cheers!!!!!

To be honest mate I reckon most people will end up happy enough to combine them in the way we're doing it and get it sent off to the charity in one go...simply because the amounts per person are pretty low (though enough, when combined, to generate a serious donation). But obviously its up to individuals - I suppose there may be people with bigger amounts they could do with changing.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest mate I reckon most people will end up happy enough to combine them in the way we're doing it and get it sent off to the charity in one go...simply because the amounts per person are pretty low (though enough, when combined, to generate a serious donation). But obviously its up to individuals - I suppose there may be people with bigger amounts they could do with changing.

Thanks to everyone, so far we have raised ?268 of Serbian Dinar, with more people confirming that they will drop money off.

I'm sure there is loads more out there, so if you have any or know of anyone with any, please PM me for the address to send to.

Thanks, much appeciated

bd

• 1 month later...

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/bolton...eless_money.php

Just wondering

seen as Belgrades back in the news; how did the collection of our dinars progress, has it been donated yet to charity,

or burnt as originally suggested or is it now to be used for a visit to Eurovision final to see Terry Wogan.

Thanks for asking

I think I've enough to get to Belgrade again, never did see it the first time around, but we'll use it better for charity (don't think I'll ever be *** enough for "Eurosong")

I've more to come, but we have around ?380 worth of Dinars, which will be with the charity a week on Monday.

Any more out there?

Cheers

bd

• Moderators
Thanks for asking

I think I've enough to get to Belgrade again, never did see it the first time around, but we'll use it better for charity (don't think I'll ever be *** enough for "Eurosong")

I've more to come, but we have around ?380 worth of Dinars, which will be with the charity a week on Monday.

Any more out there?

Cheers

bd

I've got some, PM us your address would you?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.