Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

19,000 Season Tickets Sold For Next Season

YATESY

It ain't us of course but did I hear it right on MOTD that Derby County have sold 19,000 season tickets for next season already?!

If we join them in The Championship, we will be lucky yo get 19,000 on for any games next season.

They've guaranteed to freeze their ST prices for next season. Their most expensive adult ST will be ?460 (works out at ?20 per match) and the cheapest adult ST is ?270 (works out at ?11.74 per match)

I think the best idea they have is for the "junior ST" - the most expensive being ?155 (6.74 per match) and the cheapest being ?55 (?2.39 per match)

I wonder how our price levels will stack up against that next year, obviously it will be dependent on which division we are in, but either way, I would imagine we will have to bring down the cost of the tickets anyway

I wonder how our price levels will stack up against that next year, obviously it will be dependent on which division we are in, but either way, I would imagine we will have to bring down the cost of the tickets anyway

Even if we gave them away, we wouldn't shift 19,000 with Megson in charge.

They have new owners, money to spend, decent manager (I think) and have nothing to lose.

They will actually win some games rather than getting hammered everyweek.

Can see why they have sold a lot already

I'm beginning to wonder whether he is a decent manager. Derby's team are no worse than Watford were when they were promoted and yet they are getting absolutely battered every week.

I'm beginning to wonder whether he is a decent manager. Derby's team are no worse than Watford were when they were promoted and yet they are getting absolutely battered every week.

Which is why I said (I think).

I've questionned it myself <_<

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.