Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tonycee Tonycee Tonycee

Spider

Saying as Tony Cee and the like only come on when we lose, can I take up the mantle in a way. I thought we were lucky to be 2-1 up and didn't fancy us at that stage. Boro's movement was better than ours and they looked dangerous everytime they went forward. Elmander showed no sign he is ever going to score goals regularly for us and is shaping up to be the biggest white elephant we have ever bought. Please don't tell me about his workrate or his neat touch, he is an ?8 million striker, bought to score goals and I can't see it happening. Again I get the feeling we won despite Megson rather than because of him. At 2-1 it was looking dodgy, no suggestion of any input from our manager and then we get a flukey third goal to seal it.

Hopefully during the close season, Megson will be able to bring in the players he wants. But what will he do once he has them? For me we still do not have a system, we have no width and our passing game can't get going with players out of position.

I know I'm moaning after a very good win but there are still concerns for me with this team/manager. On the plus side the fourth goal was a cracker and showed what we are capable of. Gardner was good today, so was JLloyd. Thought Muamba and McCann tackled very well, less so distribution and shooting. In fact individually (apart from Elmander) I don't think anyone played badly but as a team there is still a lot of work to do. At least we will still be in the Premiership to do it so could be a lot worse. :drinks:

Saying as Tony Cee and the like only come on when we lose, can I take up the mantle in a way. I thought we were lucky to be 2-1 up and didn't fancy us at that stage. Boro's movement was better than ours and they looked dangerous everytime they went forward. Elmander showed no sign he is ever going to score goals regularly for us and is shaping up to be the biggest white elephant we have ever bought. Please don't tell me about his workrate or his neat touch, he is an ?8 million striker, bought to score goals and I can't see it happening. Again I get the feeling we won despite Megson rather than because of him. At 2-1 it was looking dodgy, no suggestion of any input from our manager and then we get a flukey third goal to seal it.

Hopefully during the close season, Megson will be able to bring in the players he wants. But what will he do once he has them? For me we still do not have a system, we have no width and our passing game can't get going with players out of position.

I know I'm moaning after a very good win but there are still concerns for me with this team/manager. On the plus side the fourth goal was a cracker and showed what we are capable of. Gardner was good today, so was JLloyd. Thought Muamba and McCann tackled very well, less so distribution and shooting. In fact individually (apart from Elmander) I don't think anyone played badly but as a team there is still a lot of work to do. At least we will still be in the Premiership to do it so could be a lot worse. :drinks:

Why moan at all when we have won 4-1,ffs be happy and get some ale down neck

WE LOVE YOU BOLTON WE DO :yahoo:

• Site Supporter
I know I'm moaning after a very good win but there are still concerns for me with this team/manager.

Come on Snowball, you know the rules. When we win it's nothing to do with the manager. It's only down to him when we lose!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.