Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bwfc Fans Groups

I don't think many people drink near the ground, I bet if a half decent pub opened up on either chorley new road or the A6 it would mop up on a match day, beehive is full of away fans and the brinsop isn't exactly a pub you would go to before a game. JSL

• Site Supporter
who would go though? can't get folk to turn up on matchdays for the match so what odds they'd trek down for a pint on a tues evening

half the bars on middlebrook shut down as nay bastud drinks there either

and probably because they were t?rd as well

Aye true, would a boozer int town centre be more appropiate then, an official BWFC pub where the BWSA could meet and alike try to get some more togetherness with the fans and the club as they seem to be making an effort to bridge the gap.

Aberdeen have some pretty good flag displays, although the health & safety brigade have outlawed flags which doesnt help.

Celtic have the Green Brigade who are very left wing. They model themselves on the left wing ultras of Italy and St Pauli.

Rangers have The Blue Order, Union Bears and Club Deck Loyal who try very hard and have some superb flags & displays. Trouble is it's like flogging a dead horse in an all seater stadium really.

Aberdeen have some pretty good flag displays, although the health & safety brigade have outlawed flags which doesnt help.

Celtic have the Green Brigade who are very left wing. They model themselves on the left wing ultras of Italy and St Pauli.

Rangers have The Blue Order, Union Bears and Club Deck Loyal who try very hard and have some superb flags & displays. Trouble is it's like flogging a dead horse in an all seater stadium really.

If othere clubs can manage it then we should be able to. I think flares are ygoing a bit to far but flag diplays and so on would be a good way to get an atmosphere going.

I think that terracing a small section of the ground would be a great idea just look how well it works in Germany. However with Hillsborough happening theres no chance.

I just think we could get summat organised to get an atmosphere going!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.