Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Widders........

Sweep

Do you think I'm going to swap my Gazelles for a pair of shite bowling shoes

Never going to happen

Take it you opened that second bottle

Disappointed with the Scots bets today, division 3 is very unpredicable

Just hope that Trafs help me out tomorrow as I'd down for the first month in ages

Just hope that Trafs help me out tomorrow as I'd down for the first month in ages

Have faith, I do, and after today I need it as things went badly wrong for me today. As an aside, I've got "European Female" playing at the minute........and I think "Nice and Easy" is next on - I'm clearly getting closer to middle aged than I would like to admit

The infamous arrest at the university of Nice

not one of my favourites but the publicity made them a fortune

Specially after all the equipment was stolen in America on the MeninBlack tour

A stange series of events that left them uninsured

I actually watched them in Nice a couple of years ago

JJ in French so they have a bit of a cult following

Anyhow, I turned up at the venue and it has burnt down the night before so there was a doorman directing everybody to a hastly arranged theatre

Apart from Berlin, the best gig I'd been to (and apart from the Raven tour in 79 at Manc Apollo)

Apart from Berlin, the best gig I'd been to (and apart from the Raven tour in 79 at Manc Apollo)

well, as I think I mentioned the other week, I've been conned into watching them next year at Cambridge (Corn Exchange I think) - and it they are shit, I'm going to finger you senseless. I am a bit dubious I must admit, purely because I think they might be a bit past it

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.