Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

A Question . . .

MickyD

so you once had heart!""""""

Still have.

I just don't feel the need to spend every spare penny watching overpaid prima-donnas in a soulless stadium run by orange nazis, and all my spare days holidays travelling to somewhere like Exteter on a Tuesday night to prove it.

Some folk are content with it, good luck to them, we need folk like that, but I've done both extremes and wouldn't swap watching my kids grow up it.

Still have.

I just don't feel the need to spend every spare penny watching overpaid prima-donnas in a soulless stadium run by orange nazis, and all my spare days holidays travelling to somewhere like Exteter on a Tuesday night to prove it.

Some folk are content with it, good luck to them, we need folk like that, but I've done both extremes and wouldn't swap watching my kids grow up it.

take the kids

I'll struggle to return for more than the odd match. The 400 mile round trip was pissing me off before the football became shite.

I blame the PL as much as BWFC. The whole competition is just wank now. And to think we once laughed at Scotland because only two teams could win anything.

If we get back to the days of giving it go, challenging the big boys for the points and not taking the field to defend the one point we start with against the others I may increase my attendance but it won't be back to the 30 plus games a season.

Pity really because as much as I try to ignore match days because of the pain I usually feel, I can't. The Whites have been in my blood over 50 years and no amount of transfusions will change that.

People will decide on a match by match basis if it is worth a few hours and a good few quid out of their weekend to go the game.

some will come up with another excuse, some who currently go will stop going.

I really do nt give a fuck who goes and why people who do nt go choose not to.

The constant justifying of people's desicions to go or not are perhaps as boring as the actual game,

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.