Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ibiza

There next Friday and this has got me right in the mood! It's annoying the missus no end watching it on the lap top,to the point of her going into an allnight sulk! F*ck spiders i can't wait! 3 Night's 4 Day's,plenty of Chang or is that Ching,love doves aplenty and a bag and half of sand to go mental with!! :dribble: :yahoo: :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty5fh9jYGUM

Is that a promo video or an actual party on a boat ?

Seeing videos like that guts me a bit knowing that those type of parties for me are well and truly over.

What I'd give for a lads holiday abroad in my 20's again.

I mean, where else can you turn up in a pub for a night out and within ten minutes be getting a blowjob in the toilet cubicles?

diddles, if you are reading, its the memories of when you were young that keeps you going later in life.

It's a party on a boat Pukka Up boat party in Ibiza(see Youtube for more half naked ladies)!Only thing is they don't operate until the end of June,to which time i'll be home!However i will be in attendance at Eden opening party and Judge Jules Sunday!

It's a party on a boat Pukka Up boat party in Ibiza(see Youtube for more half naked ladies)!Only thing is they don't operate until the end of June,to which time i'll be home!However i will be in attendance at Eden opening party and Judge Jules Sunday!

I don't take much notice of the dance scene these days but if Judge Jules is still knocking about then maybe I could dust off my old destroy t-shirts and come with you!

That bloke must be late 40's ?

I would love to go back, last time I went it got very messy, had about 6 pink windmills per night, followed by a few cheeky lines during the day to get me in the mood! I was shaking like fuck and having electric shocks on the flight back, this was 11 years ago so right in the middle of the best trance music ever, they dont make them like they used to.

I would love to go back, last time I went it got very messy, had about 6 pink windmills per night, followed by a few cheeky lines during the day to get me in the mood! I was shaking like fuck and having electric shocks on the flight back, this was 11 years ago so right in the middle of the best trance music ever, they dont make them like they used to.

I last went in 2003, was a mess. Missus wants to go back in August for her 30th. Hmmm

reckon i could get anywhere for that?

can you still go the airport and book there? just want somewhere hot with beer

Those days are over,

Find the cheapest flights from on Skyscanner.com then get your digs when you are there

There next Friday and this has got me right in the mood! It's annoying the missus no end watching it on the lap top,to the point of her going into an allnight sulk! F*ck spiders i can't wait! 3 Night's 4 Day's,plenty of Chang or is that Ching,love doves aplenty and a bag and half of sand to go mental with!! :dribble: :yahoo: :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty5fh9jYGUM

If you dont mind me asking churchill how much did you pay for that? thinkin of doin the same sort of thing ?

Paid ?420 for 3 nights in Hotel Garbi in Playa Den Bossa and decent flights,quarter to 7 Fri morn and fly back 7 bells Mon night!The flights was the one that bumped the price up,we could of got them cheaper but it means losing a good chunk of one of the day,and as we're only going for 4 it was agreed we'd pay it!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.