Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Talksport

gonzo

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a radio station that talks about sport all day fucking long,no wank music,no dickhead dj's,what more do you want man?

jesus chirst...maybe if they chucked a bit of slipknot and latest wrestling moves in,would you be happy then?

you just stick real fm then eh...

there was a question asked on durham before that i missed the bastard answer to....

what happened in the premiership this day 13 years ago that has not happened since?

an all-english team

Michael Oakes, Alan Wright, Gareth Southgate, Steve Watson, Riccardo Scimeca, Ian Taylor, Paul Merson, Simon Grayson, Lee Hendrie, Dion Dublin, Julian Joachim.

Subs: Gareth Barry, Stan Collymore, Mark Draper.

Managed by John Gregory: they lost 4-1 to Coventry,

Michael Oakes, Alan Wright, Gareth Southgate, Steve Watson, Riccardo Scimeca, Ian Taylor, Paul Merson, Simon Grayson, Lee Hendrie, Dion Dublin, Julian Joachim.

what colour underpants did steve ogrizovic have on?

some decent players in there and there's dion dublin

Talk Sport really fucking annoys me, a shower of no nothing cunts who witter on about the top 4 incessantly, but what irritates me most are the stupid bastard adverts aimed at moronic low intelligence listeners, what particularly annoys me are these silly regional voices in the adverts like every advert for builders has a sudo tough Ray Winston style cockney arsehole accent or some brain dead Geordie accent also who gives a fuck what the name and age is of the silly cunt who works for Auto Glass shut the fuck up and fix my bastard wind screen you cunt.

That Alan Brazil does my tits in the horrible self opinionated, fat ,drunken,lecherous ,scotch cunt, fucking bragging all the time of what he has managed to scrounge for free.

The people who ring in are even bigger cunts 50p to send a txt ,who gives a fuck about the opinion of some armchair expert, i end up having to listen to this shit every day as they have it running constantly at work for the low brow cretins on the factory floor.

The only one half worth listening to is Keys and Gray and they are borderline

• Members

Talk Sport really fucking annoys me, a shower of no nothing cunts who witter on about the top 4 incessantly, but what irritates me most are the stupid bastard adverts aimed at moronic low intelligence listeners, what particularly annoys me are these silly regional voices in the adverts like every advert for builders has a sudo tough Ray Winston style cockney arsehole accent or some brain dead Geordie accent also who gives a fuck what the name and age is of the silly cunt who works for Auto Glass shut the fuck up and fix my bastard wind screen you cunt.

That Alan Brazil does my tits in the horrible self opinionated, fat ,drunken,lecherous ,scotch cunt, fucking bragging all the time of what he has managed to scrounge for free.

The people who ring in are even bigger cunts 50p to send a txt ,who gives a fuck about the opinion of some armchair expert, i end up having to listen to this shit every day as they have it running constantly at work for the low brow cretins on the factory floor.

What's your opinion of folk who listen to it despite being so wound up by it?

What's your opinion of folk who listen to it despite being so wound up by it?

Dont really have one, if someone is entertained by their moronic biased nonsense so be it , my Mrs watches all the shite on TV between 7pm and 9Pm as well as Jeremy Kyle but I still love the thick bitch

Don't listen then :rolleyes2: