C86

Guest Uncle_Northy
:D  

2 very well known cuckoo's :D

Founder Members :D

any more?

brings a tear to me nostalgic eye :D

My mum found them in the loft, says she has some more :shock:

what a day that was .......MG me old mucker you have made me a happy red ginger today seeing them, .......

any more?

My mum found them in the loft, says she has some more :shock:

what a day that was .......MG me old mucker you have made me a happy red ginger today seeing them, .......

Yes nearly got one of :-F stuck in me =;

Guest Uncle_Northy

quote=morrisgreen]

any more?

My mum found them in the loft' date=' says she has some more :shock:[/quote']

Yes nearly got one of :-F stuck in me =;

i remember you telling me about that [-X kin cowards

Guest Holly_Goodhead

I've got the vid too......"the police are behaving like pigs so to speak"

I've got Wigan away in the FRT too.......but its on video2000 and ive not been able to watch it for about 15 years ](*,)

Guest Uncle_Northy
That was an awesome day. 1000s of us were there. Savaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!!!!!!

was a great day all round will never forget savage goal :D

and will never forget before and after the match :-F

steammmmmmmm steammmmmmmmmmmmm

80's and early 90's you could go to the pub on Friday night and decide you fancied the game the next day. No tickets required, no rip off prices. Those were the days. We had a much better travelling army.

Remember Trashmere away on a Friday night when they had to make room for 1000's of extra Wanderers fans so they just made all the plastic scousers move. It was a beautiful sight watching them all stream in right behind the nets several minutes after kick off. Boltons here, Boltons there, Boltons every ragging where na na na na na na na na na!!!

Guest Uncle_Northy
80's and early 90's you could go to the pub on Friday night and decide you fancied the game the next day. No tickets required, no rip off prices. Those were the days. We had a much better travelling army.  

Remember Trashmere away on a Friday night when they had to make room for 1000's of extra Wanderers fans so they just made all the plastic scousers move. It was a beautiful sight watching them all stream in right behind the nets several minutes after kick off. Boltons here, Boltons there, Boltons every ragging where na na na na na na na na na!!!

i'm getting all nostelgic now :(

what a era never to be seen again ](*,)

Guest Uncle_Northy
That was when watching Bolton was fun i.e. you could get pissed without being arrested

I'm on the Roadrunner video, running on the pitch right in from of the camera and there's a nun running just behind me.  5 year ban for that now, what utter nonsense

Think i'm on the said video ripping the crossbar down

correct widnes you can't have any fun anymore looking at a few years inside now for what happend that day ](*,)

Remember the FA cup game in Wrexham, kept us in until after the match had finished, then everyone started shaking the fence untill it collapsed. :D Are you watching DAD.

Yeh, then straight into the sheepshagger :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.