Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Saturdays programme

george

If anybody doesnt know several current season Chelsea away programmes are going for over ??40 on ebay (WBA,Birmingham,Fulham,C.Palace)...Chelseas first title for 50 years and Londoners get decent wages to spend on these things.

Title clinching programmes normally have a premium to them as well.

2003/04....Arsenal won the league at Spurs the programme was going for ??20 on ebay at the time but i picked one up for ??8 a few weeks ago.

2001/02...Arsenal won the title at Man U the programme goes for around a tenner.

1998/99 Man U beat Spurs at Old Trafford the programme goes for ??30 - ??50 on ebay.

The chances are the Bolton v Chelsea programme will be sought after.On the downside the club are printing more than normal and theres already one chap on ebay offering them at ??13.50 plus postage.

I'll be picking up a few and storing them in the attic as an "investment"

• Site Supporter
Where on Ebay are these programmes going for the prices talked about on here?

I think they'll be an investment for the future. Problem is, you'll need somewhere dry to store them and make sure you don't move house before they realise their worth.

I have half-a-dozen 'last match at Burnden' somewhere! ](*,)

They can win it even if they lose - depends how the Arse get on.

I'm gonna buy my first programme in 5 years on Saturday :-#

PB O:)

She seemed impressed by the way you came in

• Site Supporter
They can win it even if they lose - depends how the Arse get on.

I'm gonna buy my first programme in 5 years on Saturday :-#  

PB O:)  

She seemed impressed by the way you came in

Well keep it nice. They are worth nowt if you fold them up and sit on them in your back pocket!

The first game at the Reebok is worth a couple of quid more than the last at Burnden.

Somebody was taking orders at ??9.99 for the Chelsea prog on ebay this morning...his ad has gone which suggests they've been sold.

I cant do links.[/url]

• Site Supporter
13 sold at ??13.50 on tebay

Anyone on here sell on ebay? You could put a short auction on and see how many bids at ??10 buy it now you get. Then just put ??1.50 P&P.

That way you'll know how many to buy on Saturday!

I bought a total of 30 programmes and am already in front after selling 5 of them....should have done what a certain poster on the other wanderers ways did and buy a box of 100.

Free investment advice....a Southampton v Chelsea 2004/05 programme sold on ebay for ??29 earlier tonight.There is a chap selling them at a buy it now price of ??7.99 + postage.

Cant do links...but look on the chelsea current season prorammes.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.