Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Faro - Marseille

junot

My Dad will be on holiday in Portugal when the Marseille away game is played but he's still keen to go. I've been searching around Tap, Iberian and the usual airlines etc to no avail, so can anyone come up with a flight plan for Faro - Marseille - Faro ?? Either a day return or a one night stay would be fine. Maybe it can't be done? Now there's a challenge :-))

thanks!

My Dad will be on holiday in Portugal when the Marseille away game is played but he's still keen to go. I've been searching around Tap, Iberian and the usual airlines etc to no avail, so can anyone come up with a flight plan for Faro - Marseille - Faro ?? Either a day return or a one night stay would be fine. Maybe it can't be done? Now there's a challenge :-))

thanks!

Easy, Faro to Gatwick with t'easyjet. Then Gatwick to Marseille also with t'easyjet. Obv same way back. You can find the flight times yourself

Hope this helps

thanks!

Easy, Faro to Gatwick with t'easyjet. Then Gatwick to Marseille also with t'easyjet. Obv same way back. You can find the flight times yourself

Hope this helps

ok, cheers. I'll pass this on as an option :)

My mate is avoiding the police and wants to slip into france undetected for the Marseille away game. I've been searching around Tap, Iberian and the usual airlines etc to no avail, so can anyone come up with a flight plan for Faro - Marseille - Faro ?? Either a day return or a one night stay would be fine. Maybe it can't be done? Now there's a challenge :-))

thanks!

coach & train to seville, spanair flight to barcelona, train to montpellier/tolouse, hire car to marseille.

long winded but no f??cker will see you/him until you/he get/gets into marseille

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.