Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

*******IN CASE YOU ALL FORGET*******

Guest william bear

Seriously though, it is an absolute utter rip off, Im not bothered if I get nowt as everything is twice as expensive as would be otherwise, and why does a 'special day' have to be in place to let someone know how you feel?

No balls?...what's wrong with lezzers? :D

nothing whatsoever if you like that sort of thing, it's just I don't fancy birds. I just don't get it as most of em look rather er, shall I say masculine. I mean if I ever were to...which I wouldn't, it'd be one who looked like a decent looking bird. I think I may be digging myself in a right hole here!

Happen I'll get me coat!

I did offer to get me coat! Consider myself told off...I think I said most rather than all which is just I'd like to say is more like profiling than prejudging....Them ones in those top shelf videos seem quite feminine I suppose so happen I'll get me hat as well as me coat eh?

Still can't say it's my scene though!

I'm getting a BJ, and with it being Valentines day I might ask her if she fancies a pearl necklace.

Who says romance is dead.

PB

nothing whatsoever if you like that sort of thing, it's just I don't fancy birds. I just don't get it as most of em look rather er, shall I say masculine. I mean if I ever were to...which I wouldn't, it'd be one who looked like a decent looking bird. I think I may be digging myself in a right hole here!

Happen I'll get me coat!

If you dont fancy Birds of the 2 legged variety .........what do you fancy ?

Happen I'll get me coat!

If you dont fancy Birds of the 2 legged variety .........what do you fancy ?

I fear you have misread me my friend, I don't think I mentioned a leg quantity. But boys are definately more my bag.....

There are plenty of boys on here.

I'm a man, luv.

PB

Now put yer knickers on, and make me a cup of tea

Oh you're a little charmer aren't you? I bet you're that lad I always see in chic with the birds fawning all over him......

I think you'll find I've just been dissing Feminism for the last few hours on this site so happen you're trying to get a rise out the wrong bird...

seems to be a recurring date in your love life eh, Ani? :D :-$

That made my giggle Mr Hunt however, nobody is suppossed to know. He told Miami in confidence :D

i had nearly gotten over that.

be careful i cursed miami for that and he aint been well since. :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.