cockernees!

no balls

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hammers
I've been off work for a couple of days & this message board seems to have been invaded by pearly kings ( & mainly queens). Have I missed something?

Girls on the board is one thing' date=' but southermers?

They're very rude![/

Pot, kettle, black...

I've been off work for a couple of days & this message board seems to have been invaded by pearly kings ( & mainly queens). Have I missed something?

Girls on the board is one thing, but southermers?

They're very rude!

Oi F??ck off lumping all the southerners together only west spam fans are rude... :D

and as for girls why dont you and dolly get together for a rug munching session and stream it live on t'net . That is the only way I will accept girlies on the website.

Guest hammers
like rivals on here now ](*,)

we wont hear from them after saturday.

You will for the league game in March and also for a potential replay...

sure thing Horwich

but remember who has started every single thread about West Ham barring one

we've posted on those threads alone I think

any posting on Bolton threads has been on topic and respectful I think

you can't accuse our lot of SPAMMING the board or being disruptive

See what Mickey did there! sharp as fcuk these Lahndan Lads :D

So do you lads wanna stay up here till the league game?

I can recommend a little guest house on BOW Street in Bolton - The Star, but make sure you use the rear entrance.

Guest 100%WHU
OH YOU WILL IF WE WIN!

AND DON'T FORGET THE LEAGUE GAME IN 2 WEEKS!

WE ARE HERE TO STAY.

:D :D

your board must be the worst.

Why don't you visit kumb.com and see for yourself O:)

OH YOU WILL IF WE WIN!

AND DON'T FORGET THE LEAGUE GAME IN 2 WEEKS!

WE ARE HERE TO STAY.

:D :D

your board must be the worst.

Try it www.kumb.com very good mate.

Guest hammers
oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

keep your bickering off here

it's gonna get all reggie, ronnie and barbara windsor at this rate

FARK OFF YOU SLAAAAAGGGGG!!! :-$

So has anybody invited them for a a quick aperitif and cucumber sandwich in the Rocket,Schooner or maybe even the Cotton Tree yet? They're a hospitable lot in them there hostelries? We could have a bit of a prematch knees up or something? And they can bring that American dwalf friend of theirs that's dead good mates with a couple of their season ticket holders. I'd so like to meet him.

Guest 100%WHU
So has anybody invited them for a a quick aperitif and cucumber sandwich in the Rocket,Schooner or maybe even the Cotton Tree yet? They're a hospitable lot in them there hostelries? We could have a bit of a prematch knees up or something? And they can bring that American dwalf friend of theirs that's dead good mates with a couple of their season ticket holders. I'd so like to meet him.

What are you on? can i have some please?

And I was actually asking Hippo a genuine question about a board he recommends, does that constitute a row now!!!!! #-o

And I was actually asking Hippo a genuine question about a board he recommends, does that constitute a row now!!!!! #-o

I'm just breathing in clean northern air my friend! That's all the drug I need. I don't think you'll find my original post to be offensive just inquisitive.

I'm not starting a row, honest. I just wondered why you'd all invaded our board, this sort of thing doesn't normally happen. It's nomally full of likeminded individuals with a love for the Wanderers. Genuine question, & not a wind up. Do you not have a board like this as you & the hippo person seems to be having a bit of banter on here but you're both hammers aren't you? I just don't get it! Then again, I do have a blonde highlight or two in my barnet!

the rag probably

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.