Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Look at this! (West ham content)

fishbulb

• Site Supporter

and you know your team is distinctly average and most of your players are still playin on the '1st season excitement' syndrome...

next season, bottom half finish, you mark my words sonny jim...

Guest Only BWFC For Me

na na na na, na na na na heyay wat a wanka. (mullins)

We could beat them any day any were any time

Guest vjbwfc

I'm not making any excuses, but the pitch at Bolton is one of the worst in the Premiership

mullins you fcuking knob its a new pitch ](*,)

one swallow does not make a summer homer....you know you are long ball merchants  [-X  [-X

what exactly are west ham good at from what i have seen you are not very good at anything, nice to see pardew (the smug tosser) wasting your dosh on second rate players like Dean Ashton.

Guest sendô
The only football that was played last night was by the team in white, West Ham had 2 good attacks and scored!!

You obviously watched a different game to me then, from what I saw Bolton spent a lot of time doing their usual routine of getting free kicks and throw ins, and hoofing the ball into the area, but no clear cut chances fell your way.

West Ham didn't play at their best but looked dangerous going forwards, particularly Harewood and Etherington who should have stuck it in the onion bag from 5 yards.

one swallow does not make a summer homer....you know you are long ball merchants [-X [-X

Yeah long ball merchants along with the rest of the teams that now use it too i.e Liverpool (stats say they used it most last season) Chelsea, pretty much most teams use it now but just because normally it works for us we get slagged off for it

Why dont Chelsea or Liverpool?

one swallow does not make a summer homer....you know you are long ball merchants [-X [-X

Yeah long ball merchants along with the rest of the teams that now use it too i.e Liverpool (stats say they used it most last season) Chelsea, pretty much most teams use it now but just because normally it works for us we get slagged off for it

Why dont Chelsea or Liverpool?

West Ham played their fair share last night. Ferdinand in particular

West Spam are an over-rated pile of shit. It was bad enough us having to listen to the unbelievable biase on the BBC withouth losing to you numptys.

You're a very average team, and if your young ENGLISH players (which cost you a fair whack in some cases) are future internationals we are f*cked in 2010.

There you go, now get back to your Hertfordshire suburbs and keep pretending that you're all real cok-er-nees.

PB

Guest hammers
West Spam are an over-rated pile of shit. It was bad enough us having to listen to the unbelievable biase on the BBC withouth losing to you numptys.

You're a very average team, and if your young ENGLISH players (which cost you a fair whack in some cases) are future internationals we are f*cked in 2010.

There you go, now get back to your Hertfordshire suburbs and keep pretending that you're all real cok-er-nees.

PB

They are all yids in Hertforshire, try Essex or Kent!...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.