Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

blowin spunk bubbles

HomerJay

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PocketPardew

'noticable it wasnt led by the fans tho, rather led by the PA system.

A sign of the times.'

What the hell were you watching mate. All i could hear whilst i was at work was Bubbles being sung by our fans. The PA always play bubbles at the end of our match.

A sign of the times.'

What the hell were you watching mate. All i could hear whilst i was at work was BULLSHIT being sung by our fans. The PA always play BULLSHIT at the end of our match.

Guest PocketPardew

Very clever.... Unfortunatly if people just read up they will see what i posted. Its ok, nice to be knocked out of the FA cup by a 'Smaller' team, is it not?

I wouldnt know.... please tell me what its like.

COME ON YOU IRONS!

A sign of the times.'

What the hell were you watching mate. All i could hear whilst i was at work was Bubbles being sung by our fans. The PA always play bubbles at the end of our match.

was talking about before kick off both halves, 90% PA, then turned off for the last chorus.

Guest PocketPardew

As said before.... they always do it. Dont know why to be honest mate. We dont need it. I think the Sports Xtra commentator said we have some of the best fans in the prem for singing (Home and Away)

As said before.... they always do it. Dont know why to be honest mate. We dont need it. I think the Sports Xtra commentator said we have some of the best fans in the prem for singing (Home and Away)

I wasnt critisising WH for this, just pointing out another way the footie 'experience' is changing. City playing crowd noises over the PA is another example.

Dont know if it was the beebs coverage, but it sounded silent for most of the game, just like being at the Reebok in fact.

bolton fans moaning that our PA plays bubbles to get the fans going ?! ::::::lol::::::.

From a fan whos team has to play music every time they score a goal to get the fans going thats quite funny.

Guest PocketPardew

I wasnt at the game, hence why i said Sports Xtra..... Im not going to take the piss here, but i was a work tonight.

One of the downsides to working with in a kebab shop.

• Moderators

A sign of the times.'

you got home quicker than the other nob

• Moderators
bolton fans moaning that our PA plays bubbles to get the fans going ?! laugh.

From a fan whos team has to play music every time they score a goal to get the fans going thats quite funny.

and you've heard it a few times

Guest Only BWFC For Me
noticable it wasnt led by the fans tho, rather led by the PA system.

A sign of the times.

Its because west spam fans can't scratch there arse and open the mouths at the same times apes can but not them

Guest Romfordboy

Our PA system is way over used, the guy sprouts rubbish all the time its the most annoying thing in the world.

Guest PocketPardew

I actually came on here to say to Iron leave it.... but since i joined this forum all of 20 minutes ago, i have found you to be a bunch of arrogant fuckwits.

Now, i have no problem with people coming out with shit about west ham, because, well as saturday proves we were shite. But when i see threads like 'The Better Side Lost' it just adds to my beliefs that you lot are a bunch of thick northern monkeys that know fcuk all about football.

Accept it, you lost therefore the better team won. Now do us all a favour and do one, you cunts.

• Site Supporter
I actually came on here to say to Iron leave it.... but since i joined this forum all of 20 minutes ago, i have found you to be a bunch of arrogant fuckwits.

Now, i have no problem with people coming out with shit about west ham, because, well as saturday proves we were shite. But when i see threads like 'The Better Side Lost' it just adds to my beliefs that you lot are a bunch of thick northern monkeys that know fcuk all about football.

Accept it, you lost therefore the better team won. Now do us all a favour and do one, you cunts.

when the 1st hammers post of the night is

Have that you gary nevilles.

2-1 and we were shit.

fcuk on that Fat Sam.

You're going to win fcuk all you northern monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IRONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the fcuk do expect!!!!

Guest PocketPardew

Like i said, Hes a red ginger, Not all of us are like him.

Its red ginger because the filter didnt like red ginger!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.