Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

town, local or home

Guest The Special One

Guest The Special One

thats the question, not really interested in watching it as I should be there and I'll just get wound up but I'll probably watch it so do I:

a) go into town where I cant get served in pubs full of not rights who are English when it comes to major tournaments singing silly songs at the screen and chucking beer if we score

B) go to a local pub and watch it at leisure with mates and have a few sherberts and lines

c) watch it at home wallowing in self pity bemoaning the fact I was there and should still be there

D) The Victoria Hall in town. Think they are showing it on a big screen. Their be hymns sung at half time and refreshments include tea, orange squash and scones. You can have your face painted for 50p (proceeds to the church roof fund).

THIS IS THE ONLY OPTION!

Guest The Special One
D) The Victoria Hall in town. Think they are showing it on a big screen. Their be hymns sung at half time and refreshments include tea, orange squash and scones. You can have your face painted for 50p (proceeds to the church roof fund).

THIS IS THE ONLY OPTION!

What time???

THIS IS THE ONLY OPTION!

That`s where Bobcat and his boys will be watching it.

I will be watching it sober(ish) at home because it is my mum's special birthday party after the match and it wouldn't be right turning up rat arsed after rolling out of the pub.

BIG SEVEN O simply70.jpg

I LOVE MY MUMMY

.................but it was inconsiderate of her to have it on quarter final day :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.