Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dodgy Tv

• Site Supporter
Whats the chances of any of the pubs being able to pick up dodgy broadcasts this season?????????

exactly same, if not better than last season.

many more channels this season, just now instead of 100 for the subscription, they are anything upto ?800.

so expensive for the man on the street but feck all for a public house.

• Site Supporter
I have invested in a Digitalb card and the feckin' thing is not on as initially advertised! Fulham on Tuesday is! :angry:

im still considering what to do. word is that digitalb can only show a single sat 3pm game?

but im certainly not paying ?600 for the german premiere subscription instead.

Edited by HomerJay

im still considering what to do. word is that digitalb can only show a single sat 3pm game?

but im certainly not paying ?600 for the german premiere subscription instead.

Even though Digitalb have 5 or 6 sports channels?

Neighbour down the street says he will pick up most games free because his dish is set between 16E and 27E? He said he watched all prm matches free sfter Christmas on TPS/TPS Star/ART Sport! I told him he will still need a card but he insists he does'nt!

• Site Supporter
Even though Digitalb have 5 or 6 sports channels?

Neighbour down the street says he will pick up most games free because his dish is set between 16E and 27E? He said he watched all prm matches free sfter Christmas on TPS/TPS Star/ART Sport! I told him he will still need a card but he insists he does'nt!

yup, apparntly so...

games free, only by way of hacked encryptions or card sharing.

will get the odd few games on TPS which is 'available'

but there are no guarentees.

Digitalb and Premiere are still the best way to 3pm ko's but there'll be no where near as many as there used to be on ART.

unless you have a 2.4m dish and subscription to Showtime Arabia, which is EVERY game guarenteed!

is foolham on weds on dodgy tv?

last time i looked the channel it was advertised on was some foreign comedy channel

thats showtime arabia

Edited by HomerJay

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.