Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Macedonian Begging Children

Traf

I didn't have a real problem with them begging to be honest. It's the parents I was annoyed with: sitting on the grass watching the kids beg.

I refused to give them money for the parents to piss up a wall, when I could easily piss the money away myself.

I have seen kids begging all over the world and I deal with them by giving them food to eat.

They got abit annoying after abit mind, one mother was offering her daughter for sex couldnt believe my eyes, the guys just laughed in amazment!

Im the same as you i didnt mind them begging as such, one even gave me a coin,which was suprising, at the same time another wanted my camera!

the thing that got me, there was a woman coming round with beers, selling them dearer than the stall about 10 metres away, the thing was it was her husband running the stall, what a con!

scott.

• Moderators
What's the problem with you all? All you're talking about is the children begging. Is that all you saw in Macedonia. The small gypsies will be the only thing you will remember from Macedonia? Just forget about that!

jumbo, i think the reason people have mentioned the beggars is because they were the only thing that spoiled the trip

everything else couldn't have been better, not least because most of your countrymemn were great

cept that mate of alex!

jumbo, i think the reason people have mentioned the beggars is because they were the only thing that spoiled the trip

everything else couldn't have been better, not least because most of your countrymemn were great

cept that mate of alex!

I know how uncomfortable you felt on the square with all those gypsies running around you and that's why I understand you when you all mentioned them in the other topic, but there's no need for opening new topic just for discussion for the Macedonian begging children

I know how uncomfortable you felt on the square with all those gypsies running around you and that's why I understand you when you all mentioned them in the other topic, but there's no need for opening new topic just for discussion for the Macedonian begging children

I opened it, saying they weren't really a problem.

But, as it did happen, it's fair game for discussion: like it or not, sorry.

The most annoying about them, that their parents, sit across, while chuildrens are begging. And another thing that make me more annoying is that in village near Skopje government got shelter center for homles, they can stay how much they want without to pay a single denar, but they're refusing, and the only reason for that, it's on 16/7 miles from the center of the city.

Edited by Iron Lion Zion

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.