Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

No Diouf .. No Anelka !

scoobydoo

oh shit

Anelka was never going to play, even if he was fit I would imagine he would be rested in preperation for Middlesbrough. Whilst the game against Munich is important for the fans, it really isn't as important as the game against Middlesbrough in the league on Sunday

Anelka was never going to play, even if he was fit I would imagine he would be rested in preperation for Middlesbrough. Whilst the game against Munich is important for the fans, it really isn't as important as the game against Middlesbrough in the league on Sunday

Duss know. If Pi$$es me right off about the game with boro being more important than the one at Bayern, after all it was the clubs desire to get into europe and the fans wanted it more it would have seemed. I personaly think the club should take this more seriously than they appear to be doing as these fans have paid a lot of money to see them in Munich. If the side we have cant beat Boro then we do deserve to be where we are. I would like to see us go far in this competition starting with a result tomorrow.

Beer swiller

• Moderators
Duss know. If Pi$es me right off about the game with boro being more important than the one at Bayern, after all it was the clubs desire to get into europe and the fans wanted it more it would have seemed. I personaly think the club should take this more seriously than they appear to be doing as these fans have paid a lot of money to see them in Munich. If the side we have cant beat Boro then we do deserve to be where we are. I would like to see us go far in this competition starting with a result tomorrow.

Beer swiller

i suspect we did

and the result tomorrow, while it could make my trip, it certainly won't ruin it

league all the time

Duss know. If Pi$$es me right off about the game with boro being more important than the one at Bayern, after all it was the clubs desire to get into europe and the fans wanted it more it would have seemed. I personaly think the club should take this more seriously than they appear to be doing as these fans have paid a lot of money to see them in Munich. If the side we have cant beat Boro then we do deserve to be where we are. I would like to see us go far in this competition starting with a result tomorrow.

Beer swiller

I agree, if we where sitting in the top half of the table i'm sure Annelka and diouf would have been risked tomorrow but unfortunatley the games against the likes of Boro are now must win games.

I agree, if we where sitting in the top half of the table i'm sure Annelka and diouf would have been risked tomorrow but unfortunatley the games against the likes of Boro are now must win games.

eeeee isn't it awful being in the bloody dogfight at the bottom of the table!? But I KNOW we will get out of this! Come on you Whites!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.