Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Little Bird

bradowfen

told me that bolton hired a plane to bring coleman here and he turned up at airport pis.ed up. that jewell didn't want an interview as he only does contracts and that souness wanted a guarantee that he would get 20million to spend. did anyone else hear owt like this or is it just the birds in my garden that talk. not that this matters to me after thursday cos ginger gaz is the man for me.

• Site Supporter
told me that bolton hired a plane to bring coleman here and he turned up at airport pis.ed up. that jewell didn't want an interview as he only does contracts and that souness wanted a guarantee that he would get 20million to spend. did anyone else hear owt like this or is it just the birds in my garden that talk. not that this matters to me after thursday cos ginger gaz is the man for me.

:blink: does his wife know?

Hasn't Coleman just been disciplined by Real Sociedad for turning up late to a press conference and claiming he had to wait in for the plumber when he'd actually broken a curfew and been on the lash the night before! Thank f**k we didn't hire Souness. He thought Boumsong was worth ?8M!

did you miss the shambles on Sunday then?

did you miss the shambles on Sunday then?

no i didn't. through my rose tinted munich specs and my boozy hazy vision i witnessed a hard fought relegation battle and two teams . i actually enjoyed it. if your talking shambles the first half against ghe geordies and the defending at pompey spring to mind.

no i didn't. through my rose tinted munich specs and my boozy hazy vision i witnessed a hard fought relegation battle and two teams . i actually enjoyed it. if your talking shambles the first half against ghe geordies and the defending at pompey spring to mind.

Can you knock up another 25,000 pairs of them glasses? Sod all the crowd size talk, with these we'll fill the Breezeblock every week :yahoo:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.