Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Amir Khan Offers Help

YATESY

As someone who knows him you couldn't be further from the truth!!!

When YOU spend your hand earned money to build a local boxing gym where enough white kids come in to have a bash around, you maybe qualified to speak about Amir Khan. Whether its for publicity or not. Those kids should have been provided with a youth club or some local amenities by the council.

So you didn't catch my irony then. FFS, read my first post and then rid yourself of that chip.

• Members
Those kids should have been provided with a youth club or some local amenities by the council.

Calm down son. This can all be sorted when you lot take over. Give us indigenous downtroddens some credit though - we will have left you a nice stadium for you to carry out your public executions of harlots; de-handing of thieves etc.

'Bolton Fan Kahn'

This is the guy who was in a Liverpool kit at the Champions League Final.

This is the guy who had never set foot in the Reebok until he got the keys to the directors box.

Complete muppet.

But so right about the unfit players.

But no, Nolan isn't overweight is he?

Aye, the latest nobody he's up against is only ranked number 2 in the world.

Let's knock Amiir, because he's local and doing well?

Ranked number 2 in the world, how many different governing bodies are there in boxing 4,so that makes him a top 8 fighter across all 4,like i say Don King a nobody!! :roll:

So you didn't catch my irony then. FFS, read my first post and then rid yourself of that chip.

Ha Ha No balls your sense of humour is far too dry for me. sarcasm and irony could do with a bit of a wink or somthing, but apologies for misreading you.

When we get in to power i'll make sure you dont get stoned :)

So Khan who does he support if not Bolton, is it Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea or asianstan FC?

When he turns up to play at Bobby Heywood park for a game of footy with anyone who wants a kick about (black or white) hes always in a Bolton top.

And he does get pissed ripped out of him from Scum and scouse fans.

Actually he is a really good footy player, I saw him score an amazing volley from outside the box on the left. Maybe he can turn up at Villa.

Ha Ha No balls your sense of humour is far too dry for me. sarcasm and irony could do with a bit of a wink or somthing, but apologies for misreading you.

So Khan who does he support if not Bolton, is it Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea or asianstan FC?

When he turns up to play at Bobby Heywood park for a game of footy with anyone who wants a kick about (black or white) hes always in a Bolton top.

Actually he is a really good footy player, I saw him score an amazing volley from outside the box on the left. Maybe he can turn up at Villa.

at least we'll get a bit of fight out of him!

:pardon:

As mentioned earlier, he was Munich not so long ago. But fair do's for seeing the light.

Ranked number 2 in the world, how many different governing bodies are there in boxing 4,so that makes him a top 8 fighter across all 4,like i say Don King a nobody!! :roll:

quite how the WBO rank this guy number 2 is a good question

his only fight in the last 18 months was a split decision home win against a nobody and his best result is a draw against a 40 year old :rofl:

His driving has improved a lot since his brush with the law ;)

Now Nicky Hunt's is going to kill someone with his ragging driving.

Aparantley he has a Lambourghini now(can't be arsed checking the spelling)

• Moderators
'Bolton Fan Kahn'

This is the guy who was in a Liverpool kit at the Champions League Final.

This is the guy who had never set foot in the Reebok until he got the keys to the directors box.

Complete muppet.

But so right about the unfit players.

But no, Nolan isn't overweight is he?

plenty wanderers are seen in virgin in town

im told they haven't a scrap of body fat, even campo, so let it drop, eh?

but theres nowt to say that makes em fit footballers

as fer khan, could be worse, he could be a welsh oldham fan masquerading as a bolton fan

just wtd do folk think khan gets out of being a 'fan of bolton'

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.