Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Airport Lounges

hanging about in a business lounge is ten times better than hanging about in the terminal.

my company pay for my business class flights though, so i have no idea about value for money.

i didn't think you could book into a lounge without a business class ticket.

Edited by Firthy

hanging about in a business lounge is ten times better than hanging about in the terminal.

my company pay for my business class flights though, so i have no idea about value for money.

i didn't think you could book into a lounge without a business class ticket.

It's the Sevisair one at Heathrow. They want ?17.50 for 3 hours.

Edited by wackerchackers

Going away in a few weeks. Thinking of booking into one of these for a few hours before we fly. Anyone any opinions on what they're like. Value for money etc.

Thanks in advance,

Wacker.

Done it a couple of times cost about ?15 each. Good value for that price cause all drinks & food is free.

no messing with big crowds in departure lounge.

Going away in a few weeks. Thinking of booking into one of these for a few hours before we fly. Anyone any opinions on what they're like. Value for money etc.

Thanks in advance,

Wacker.

nowhere near as good as they were some 10-15 years ago. Only decent one at manchester is in terminal 3.

Business class aint as good as it used to be either, you have to fly first class now to get what was provided back then . I only consider it for better seats these days on very long haul, rather trade off the cost for a better class of hotel when i get where i'm going.

Thanks in advance,

Wacker.

I wouldn't bother if you're just going in for the preflight time (2 hours I presume.) But as Skippy says, well worth it if you're stopping in transit anywhere en route, even if it's just for a comfy sit down, drink and a butty.

I wouldn't bother if you're just going in for the preflight time (2 hours I presume.) But as Skippy says, well worth it if you're stopping in transit anywhere en route, even if it's just for a comfy sit down, drink and a butty.

Going to Oz, :yahoo: So got to be there 3 hours before. Thought it would be a good idea for relaxing before the the 21 hour flight.

• Members
I wouldn't bother if you're just going in for the preflight time (2 hours I presume.) But asSkippy says, well worth it if you're stopping in transit anywhere en route, even if it's just for a comfy sit down, drink and a butty.

Oi, Fourbee. Watch thisen.

Guest squidgy66

If you are going to hammer the bar they are definitely good value for money (especially when you consider it is around 4 quid a pint now in most airports)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.