Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

I'm So Excited

Zozzy

Playing Chelsea at the Reebok :yahoo: It doesn't come better than This. I can't sleep, I wanted a lie in this morning f&ck it! I'm up now. Deco, Anelka, Terry , Lampard, Malouda, Cole, some of the best players in Europe coming to do battle with little old Bolton. Packed house today all getting behind the White men. COME ON YOU WHITES COME ON YOU WHITES COME ON YOU WHITES. These are the games we could only dream about as Wanderers fans. How did we get ourselves in this position after trudging around the other three leagues. It must be a dream. Am I still asleep really? Don't wake me up then.

Playing Chelsea at the Reebok :yahoo: It doesn't come better than This. I can't sleep, I wanted a lie in this morning f&ck it! I'm up now. Deco, Anelka, Terry , Lampard, Malouda, Cole, some of the best players in Europe coming to do battle with little old Bolton. Packed house today all getting behind the White men. COME ON YOU WHITES COME ON YOU WHITES COME ON YOU WHITES. These are the games we could only dream about as Wanderers fans. How did we get ourselves in this position after trudging around the other three leagues. It must be a dream. Am I still asleep really? Don't wake me up then.

We will win today but just found out i have

to stay in and wait for something till 2 :angry:

Good job fridge full of beer. :drinks:

Never said you did you crackpot :)

No beer yet bout 11 :drinks:

I can't join you in Wetherspoons after the match this time mate :(

I phoned the Head Office to complain about the Landlord's customer service. He has upset a few regulars besides me with his attitude and comments. Head Office said that the Area manager would have a word with him. Now they won't serve me.

I used to enjoy trying out all the guest Real Ales, now I'm not allowed in :( I wouldn't care if I had done something worth getting banned for.

I phoned the Head Office to complain about the Landlord's customer service. He has upset a few regulars besides me with his attitude and comments. Head Office said that the Area manager would have a word with him. Now they won't serve me.

I used to enjoy trying out all the guest Real Ales, now I'm not allowed in :( I wouldn't care if I had done something worth getting banned for.

Utter knobs, not as though you cause trouble.

Fcuk um i will also be in.........well most pubs in town nite :drinks:

Yates is ?1,38 a pint,ok now they have done it up

Guest The Special One

you did eat a load of chocolate brownies then give him the v's to be fair

Grass.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.