Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sunday League Football

Currently 11th in Division Two, Scotts Bar keep getting piss poor turnouts so I'm trying to recruit new players in the January transfer window.

We play our home games on Moss Bank Park which is a decent pitch for Sunday league football. Training is on a Thursday night at St James' school 6:45 til 8.

If you fancy playing then anybody and everybody is welcome, just send me a PM to let me know.

Sunday League Tables

Currently 11th in Division Two, Scotts Bar keep getting piss poor turnouts so I'm trying to recruit new players in the January transfer window.

We play our home games on Moss Bank Park which is a decent pitch for Sunday league football. Training is on a Thursday night at St James' school 6:45 til 8.

If you fancy playing then anybody and everybody is welcome, just send me a PM to let me know.

Sunday League Tables

i'll play but don't do training :rofl:

At ?60 a red card, the Bear will be paying the League more than the sponsors do!

It could be remaned the WilliamBear Sunday League.

your all giving me a bad name :yahoo:

i haven't been sent off yet this year.. :pardon:

granted i've only played once and for half of it in't net :rofl:

If you're interested I will see if any of the lads can pick you up who live nearby.

Past the old Renault Garage on St.Helens Road, new estate next right after Hulton Lane. Anyone near there will do.

I'll warn you though, I'm a lanky streak of piss with a bit of pace, probably get cropped in the first 5 minutes.

Sunday League Tables

Is St James in Highfield? Or is there one in Horwich as well?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.