Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton Mobbing Up.

your blowing that up a bit was probally 5 bolton max there.

1 of them goes with the red cunts now just for the action.

also a couple lads from bolton follow utd (i know they should be shot)

and to say boltons lads are good mates with utd lads now is rubbish

a few bolton are friendly with a few salford lads through all kinds of reason and a couple of them are utd lads. nothing more

Well I know of at least 15 who are mates with them and I know for sure that it was alot more than 5

The majority of them are STH.....well apart from the couple that are banned, end of the day suppose they were just helping ut a few of their friends against some eyetyes :pardon:

I will second RW on this,i know a few of the lads in question and there was at least 15 Bolton up at OT!Bolton and Man U have more Rum Un's that run together than people think,it's just not shouted from the roof tops for obvious reasons! :roll:

Just looking at the Roma topic about two possable english teams meeting in the final, and would they stick together. I think the only time i can recall Bolton joining forces, was with Bristol City in the freight rover final at wembley, when Millwall came for some light hearted banter.

j dont remember us joining force with bristol for that i seem to remember it going off at the top off wembley way with milllwall and after with bristol down wembley way and on the tube station.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.