Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nor Stand Lower

MickyD

• Site Supporter

What was happening today? A kid, it seems, brought a mate to the game with him today. The mate decided he's going to wear his favourite football related apparel . . . a Blackburn badged tracksuit. Some bloke of about 40 years decides he's going to threaten said kid (14-15yo).

WTF?

I actually had a go at an adult the other week as he made his child take his sweatshirt off to show his liverpool shirt when they started to win. I thought that parent an idiot for doing that. BUT If a kid's got a Blackburn tracksuit on he's probably bought it in the sale and is possibly illiterate. I think it rather unfair to chastise the child.

I dont care how you dress it up (you see what I did there).

Grown men bullying young kids for wearing different teams kits need to have a fucking good look at themselves.

i dont think it was about the kit wearing thing.

the bloke looked proper annoyed and threatened the lad who was sat down with his mates.

the bloke's not normally stood up giving people shit and sits near we do but i dont know him from adam. he starts the occasional chant about our support being fecking shit, normally as people leave with 5 to go. he sits with a group of about 5 or 6 who laugh heartily at everything the others say like on a normal beer filled footie day with your mates. i've only noticed him previously because of his large beak like nose.

one of the lads i sit with remarked they wouldn't want to be pecked by him once which was very funny after a few ales.

whatever the provocation, and the lad didnt look like a scally, to be stood up towering over him and pointing in his face while he sat there bricking it seemed a bit ott. last saw the lad underneath crying at half time.

I dont care how you dress it up (you see what I did there).

Grown men bullying young kids for wearing different teams kits need to have a fucking good look at themselves.

Men bullying kids is wrong: full stop.

i dont think it was about the kit wearing thing.

the bloke looked proper annoyed and threatened the lad who was sat down with his mates.

the bloke's not normally stood up giving people shit and sits near we do but i dont know him from adam. he starts the occasional chant about our support being fecking shit, normally as people leave with 5 to go. he sits with a group of about 5 or 6 who laugh heartily at everything the others say like on a normal beer filled footie day with your mates. i've only noticed him previously because of his large beak like nose.

one of the lads i sit with remarked they wouldn't want to be pecked by him once which was very funny after a few ales.

whatever the provocation, and the lad didnt look like a scally, to be stood up towering over him and pointing in his face while he sat there bricking it seemed a bit ott. last saw the lad underneath crying at half time.

There are some right pricks

Shouldn't have worn a Jackburn kit then..... :pardon:

absolutely...

no excuse for it...

and for all these cunts wearing utd, scouse, chelsea, arsenal tops walking around Bolton...

they need to have a long hard look at themselves...these will be the same cunts throwing flowers over that slimy mug Jade Goody's hurst

absolutely...

no excuse for it...

and for all these cunts wearing utd, scouse, chelsea, arsenal tops walking around Bolton...

they need to have a long hard look at themselves...these will be the same cunts throwing flowers over that slimy mug Jade Goody's hurst

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.