Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Race Night

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another poster off here was making a move on your daughter selling raffle tickets. quite funny. she put him in his place.

ps. no clues, but he was really happy that LW turned up as it meant he wasn't the only dwarf present.

:rofl: I remember now, he did get put in his place too :rofl:

Jay's eldest was taller then LW, in fact our Thomas was taller :pardon:

Why did LW bring his photos with him? The ones with him in wimmin's underwear?

Did he? :blink:

Race Night on the 26th Feb 2010 at LLCC, more info soon, sure the mods will let me have a sticky thread once I have all the info. :pardon:

another poster off here was making a move on your daughter selling raffle tickets. quite funny. she put him in his place.

ps. no clues, but he was really happy that LW turned up as it meant he wasn't the only dwarf present.

Tosser.

C86 it was funny though :D Ive been thinking about young Thomas all day and I told my daughter about him, he is a cracking lad an absolute credit to you.

Little Whit if you are 5'4 Iam 6'2

Tosser.

C86 it was funny though :D Ive been thinking about young Thomas all day and I told my daughter about him, he is a cracking lad an absolute credit to you. Cheers. Smiley, TSO, Missus C, Brixton & Mr Bear have all said the same. I realised on Sat night how far we have come with Thomas. Like I explained (before it got messy) we've been fortunate that we have found the key to unlock some doors to Thomas's world. Its great we can go to football matches, pubs or for meals. He loves the Fanzone, a few off here tend to all meet around the same table at the back (Ant Hill mob, MickyD, Biff, Zozz, Leeds Mob) and Thomas thinks its "ace". TBH I hate watching the shit on offer but as long has Thomas wants to go I'll put up with it, maybe try and get him into Female Wrestling has he gets older :pardon:

Little Whit if you are 5'4 Iam 6'2 :rofl: :rofl: and I'm 8' 3"

Edited by C86

C86 Not sure if you will do it the same way as me,whichever way you do it I will have a couple of horses and jockeys.

Cheers mate :good:

I need to bob up to school and sort a few things out then I'll post on here, I have already set an email address up in anticipation.

Exactly same format and same bloke :blink: doing the races. Also spin the wheel.

Thread on here by end of week.

Cheers mate :good:

I need to bob up to school and sort a few things out then I'll post on here, I have already set an email address up in anticipation.

Exactly same format and same bloke :blink: doing the races. Also spin the wheel.

Thread on here by end of week.

I hope he remembers his teeth for your do :blink:

I hope he can pronounce Decor :rofl:

:rofl: pmsl fucking hell, didn't realise how much I had forgotten.

What about, "come on my face" or "come on spunkbreath" :rofl:

Just posted a pic on facebook, look at the ladies in the background, which one "put you in your place" :pardon: