Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Coyle On Tower Now

Youri McAnespie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Transmission is terrible, I have to use some ancient 'wireless' to pick it up. They also have an annoying habit of playing music after the match (so you presume the match coverage is over) but there's still post match interviews/summary etc. to be aired.

And why did they call it Tower? Some connection to Turton? If you didn't know better you'd presume it was a Blackpool/Fylde station.

Coyle was on again just now, parroting the same platitudes; six hundred loyal, hardworking fans deserve better (what about the rest of us mugs?) Blackburn is a massive game, players have quality but they need to start wearing their hearts on their sleeves, unlucky to not get a goal in first ten minutes (when?) - in other words the usual meaningless bollocks, except delivered at unusually rapid pace.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Interesting interview with him on GMR. Sounds very much like some of those who are out of contract don't want to know. He said that the players he picks might not be everyones first choice but they're the ones who have the interests of the club at heart.

if thats the case and there are players who dont want to know then there places should be taken by lads out of the youth team, we have nothing to lose because the way things are going we will be down by febuary. heard coyle on 5 live at dinner time and its the first time i have heard him slate his team . perhaps the pressure is starting to take its toll.

Slating players he's playing out of position though? I don't think that's right bright.

If it's true about the ones out of contract not gicing a sshit then they're thicker than I thought. You'd hope they'll not have anyone queuing up for them if they've done their homework and seen that sort of attitude.

Poor form that Mona, seeing as we weren't allowed to take the piss out of a Munich with bad guts. :nea:

I have a very sympathetic nature :tongue: , but we are being screwed by Gartside, Coyle and his bunch of didycoys !

Time they all went ;)

Slating players he's playing out of position though? I don't think that's right bright.

If it's true about the ones out of contract not gicing a sshit then they're thicker than I thought. You'd hope they'll not have anyone queuing up for them if they've done their homework and seen that sort of attitude.

coyle said something similar about them proving they deserve a contract either at bolton or elsewhere. you are right though, the only teams queing up will be conference teams.

• Moderators

Interesting interview with him on GMR. Sounds very much like some of those who are out of contract don't want to know. He said that the players he picks might not be everyones first choice but they're the ones who have the interests of the club at heart.

so has muamba started caring in the last week

he's so full of shit

look at yourself, you clueless fcuker

know your ABC

Anybody

But

Coyle

Perhaps he's just tired of defending players who don't give a shit.

Put the players in the right positions, give them a game plan, and if they still don't play, then slate them. He's not sorted out points one and two yet to entitle him to move onto point 3.

it changes by the week

You mean as in it's the most disillusioned?

I don't know the ins and outs of the inner sanctum of the club, unlike loads on here, but maybe there is a blurring of not giving a shit and wondering why they bother as they're not being managed.