Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

They Think It's Between Us And Them.

MickyD

For me i reckon it will be us Blackburn and Wigan fighting it out to avoid the the last relegation spot. Wolves are utter gash and cannot see them pulling it back with inexperienced manager and a captain who turns up for training hammered. And QPR's run in is just a shocker, barring some flukey results i just don't see them getting points from much more than 2 or 3 games.

Blackburn have a decent goalscorer in the Yak and i reckon he will help them just about survive. Wigan are looking pretty good at the moment, just not had the rub of the green. Either way it isn't going to be too comfortable for the next few weeks

• Members

I reckon we only need to win 3 more games. We should be able to do that with the fixtures we've got.

Wolves look dead and buried (if we can prevent them from beating us then I think that's game over for them). QPR's run-in is the hardest by a mile.

That leaves us Blackburn and Wigan for 18th spot ... and I think Blackburn have enough to get out of it. Considering the amount of shit their fans have been giving the manager all season Kean deserves an award if he keeps them up. Bye bye Wigan.

I reckon we only need to win 3 more games. We should be able to do that with the fixtures we've got.

Wolves look dead and buried (if we can prevent them from beating us then I think that's game over for them). QPR's run-in is the hardest by a mile.

That leaves us Blackburn and Wigan for 18th spot ... and I think Blackburn have enough to get out of it. Considering the amount of shit their fans have been giving the manager all season Kean deserves an award if he keeps them up. Bye bye Wigan.

10 or 11 more points should do

Wigan played very well yesterday and thats worrying but I think Norwich were already on the beach. But they will pick up more points than most of us think they can. Big game on Saturday and just hope the baggies can do the business - after that they also have some tough games ahead

I wanted to pick up 10 points out of the next 5 games (before the QPR game). 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss should have been capable from QPR, Rovers and Fulham at home and Wolves and Villa away.

Well 1 game in and we are very much on course. I think Fulham or Villa could be the game we slip up in, but as long as we get the results in the other games then we will be alright.

If we can get 10 points from these games, then we'd be sat on 30 points with 6 games left. I reckon we'd only need another 4 or 5 points from those games to stay up with Swansea and WBA at home in those games.

Easy :pardon: