Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Valencia (And Benidorm)

Marc505

Alreet, Im going to Valencia week after next - has anyone else been and can recommend any sights/activites/bars etc that I should have a look at? Im really looking forward to seeing some of those crazy buildings on the dried out river bed and having a look around the Mestalla Stadium, but is there anything less well known to look out for?

Also heading down to Benidorm for a few days after Valencia - I can say that some of the threads on here about it have only made me look forward to it more!

I went to Valencia in 2008 on a Hen party. Loved the City, there's some lovely buildings there. Loads going on, plenty of good bars and restaurants but can't remember doing anything but drink! We were there in 2008, the night Spain won the Euros so it was a festival atmosphere everywhere.

I went to Valencia in 2008 on a Hen party. Loved the City, there's some lovely buildings there. Loads going on, plenty of good bars and restaurants but can't remember doing anything but drink! We were there in 2008, the night Spain won the Euros so it was a festival atmosphere everywhere.

Mate of mine said similar, he said its great for bars etc but couldnt pick out one particular place that stood out. Ill be there for a couple of Spain's Euro games including the one against Ireland so hopefully there will be a good atmopshere!

Been 3 times to Valencia, love the place, city has everything you could ask for in a holiday for me.

Don't know of any places in particular; barrio del Carmen area has a lot of cool pre-club bars (bit like northern quarter atmosphere); think the best clubs are near the beach (can't remember the beach area, ends in *osa though). Don't bother with clubs before midnight though or you'll be the only ones in there