Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Robin Friday's Missus

Thorpey

isn't that in SD

it won't be on my tellybox if thats the case

BBC dont broadcast regional shows on the HD channels. Up til last week they used to show a different region, but this week the programme guide shows that itll be the same as when look northwest is on, i.e a screen saying this proramme is not available, watch it on bbc1

Heard last night that last game Friday played was against us when we beat Cardiff 6-3 in 1977.

I can't find the programme even though I was there and can't find the line ups anywhere on web. Can anyone confirm?

Film (calling it 'Friday') has got go-ahead (£6m budget!) now so it looks like we'll get a few mentions near the end.

No, by the time the scriptwriters finish with it their opponents will be Manyoo. You know it.

• 2 weeks later...

The film will happen!

For anyone that's interested, this should make a cracker of a film if what Liza (Kronenbourg as we call her in the pub - looks 16 from the back and 64 from the front) has told me of what he used to get up to go into the film.

http://www.readingfc.co.uk/news/article/robin-friday-in-hollywood-170413-777202.aspx

Its currantly my holiday read. He is my hero.

Hero? Why? Should get down my local and hear the best stuff! Liza wasn't going to tell them lots of the stuff as she's not sorted out her earner yet! All the stuff they've got at the mo is from the book, it could be so much more interesting!