Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Free Money

Traf

I just did 1x2 on United.

Odds on the lay came in by the time I got home so made next to no loss!

Same here and Man Utd  had come in slightly before I laid too.

I did a couple of mug bets on the draw with 365, and with the draw winning it meant not paying any commission on the Man Utd lays. I actually made a small profit laying Utd as well as the £200 free bets.

I went to collect a free bet  from the Bury town centre Ladbrokes today and the shop no longer exists! Its been taken over and renamed Megabets.They didn't have the facility to give out the free bet and i had to collect it at another shop.
There's always something goes wrong collecting free bets!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Money back if its a draw back on for the Chelsea game on Monday with Ladbrokes.

You need to use your Grid card now for all markets in shop:

'Available to new and existing Online, Mobile and shop customers via The Grid. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Telebetting, BetStation, the Ladbrokes Exchange or shop betting without using The Grid'.

Money back if its a draw back on for the Chelsea game on Monday with Ladbrokes.

You need to use your Grid card now for all markets in shop:

'Available to new and existing Online, Mobile and shop customers via The Grid. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Telebetting, BetStation, the Ladbrokes Exchange or shop betting without using The Grid'.

Don't think I can smash this too much. Potential for it to smash my bank in just before cheltmas

Don't think I can smash this too much. Potential for it to smash my bank in just before cheltmas

Smarkets are 0% commission on the first race everyday of the festival incase you didn't know.

Couple of other shop offers i saw that maybe of interest to the gubbed:

Hills:

Bet £20 or more on the Imperial Cup (3.00 Sandown) on Saturday 11th March and get a £10 free bet to use at the Festival.

Bet £20 or more on Chelsea v Man United (FA Cup quarter-final) on Monday 13th March and get a £10 free bet to use at the Festival.

Ladbrokes:

In one named race each day at the 2017 Cheltenham Festival, if Willie Mullins trains the race winner, we will refund losing stakes on every horse in that race as a free bet up to £25.

Paddy:

Money back as a free bet (£20) if your horse finished second. Available on the first five races of the day.

I did the Hills offer in shop on the 3.00 at Sandown today and got a nice little arb 8-1 and 8.0 to lay by the time i got home :)

Todays pricewise selections also returned about a fiver for two £25 bets with Freds

Ladbrokes had a few shop offers today. If you bet on the 3.15 Wolverhampton (using your Grid card) and the favourite won you got your money back as a free bet up to £25. It was a photo finish and it got beat by a nasal hair  :angry: . It looks like this offer will be every Saturday on a selected race.

The other new offer that's every Saturday is bet £20.00 on a selected race and get a £10 free bet to use in play online on the football the next day.

I think shops is definitely something i'll be doing more of although its a bit of a chore having to get to the bookies for 9 -9.15 for the pricewise picks. Ladbrokes had a bet £10 on the first race at Wolves get a £5 free bet on the next race offer too.

Today was the best day for a while for me on the horses, I had 2 winners with 365 out of 4 races and a couple of £10 bets to come for Cheltenham.

I watched the 3.15 at Wolverhampton and stuck £2 on the favourite after the race had finished before the photo finish was announced, i thought he'd nicked it! although the odds suggested not.

I think shops is definitely something i'll be doing more of although its a bit of a chore having to get to the bookies for 9 -9.15 for the pricewise picks. Ladbrokes had a bet £10 on the first race at Wolves get a £5 free bet on the next race offer too.

Today was the best day for a while for me on the horses, I had 2 winners with 365 out of 4 races and a couple of £10 bets to come for Cheltenham.

I watched the 3.15 at Wolverhampton and stuck £2 on the favourite after the race had finished before the photo finish was announced, i thought he'd nicked it! although the odds suggested not.

Shops are certainly worth doing, especially when you get close matches or even better small arbs like you got today  :thumbsup: 

Hill's 4 means more offer is available in shop now as well. Worth checking when there are games on that should produce goals, like Celtic v Rangers tomorrow.

I'm going to attempt Paddy's money back 2nd shop offer next week. Hopefully i'll pick up a few free bets & keep qualifying loses down.

My free bets won today, got a £50 extra boost from a best odds guaranteed winner as well. However, it's completely wiped out my exchange bank and i will probably get the account closed now. Perfect timing :rolleyes2:  

Im going to be hammering the 2.50 tomorrow.

£50 risk free if 1st with 365

£50 free bet if 2nd or 3rd with Betstars

£20 free bet if 2nd with Paddy

£25 free bet if 1st with Betfair

And thats just a sideshow really from the serious business of the each way bets for the extra place!

Im going to be hammering the 2.50 tomorrow.

£50 risk free if 1st with 365

£50 free bet if 2nd or 3rd with Betstars

£20 free bet if 2nd with Paddy

£25 free bet if 1st with Betfair

And thats just a sideshow really from the serious business of the each way bets for the extra place!

Extra places is something I'm going to have a baptism of fire with on my gubbed accounts. Never really done them but just got EWS.

Got a bank of about £6k to play with. Hoping for £1k profit over 4 days across everything but dunno how feasible that is!

I've only made 4k available and am now realising it should  have been more. There should be pricewise boosts in the morning (365 at 8.30) and the shops in town 9 -9.15 to get small arbs or small losses on some each way bets.

For me to hit 1k would require an extra place per day, i think nearer £500 is more realistic.There might be a stroke of luck with BOGs or even a first past the post disqualification who knows.

500 quid is worth 4 days of my time!

I was just excited to recieve an email from Matchbook for a £50 risk free bet on Altior,,,,but then saw Altior's price! Still at least the refund is £50 cash

I lost betbright after about 3 years, it was a great money maker i was continually surprised how long it lasted, it went from being able to put on £100 each way to 1p overnight.I havent set one up for my mate yet.

Edited by jturner

500 quid is worth 4 days of my time!

I was just excited to recieve an email from Matchbook for a £50 risk free bet on Altior,,,,but then saw Altior's price! Still at least the refund is £50 cash

I lost betbright after about 3 years, it was a great money maker i was continually surprised how long it lasted, it went from being able to put on £100 each way to 1p overnight.I havent set one up for my mate yet.

My bet bright lasted about 3 weeks. My dad's however...

What a pain in the jacksy... the data has run out on my mobile wifi as expected but 02 won't accept any of my cards to top up there must be a fault on the website...im going to have to waste time buying and registering a  new sim card in the morning before the second lot of accounts can be used

A slow day for me saved by apple's Jade. Two £50 bets from apple's Jade plus £7 in arbs placing the bets which added to  other stuff will make about £175 profit for the day. I placed 7 bets on the 2.50 but didn;t get the extra place or even 6th with Sky. Fred had a good price boost on Limini to make a tenner on £100