Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Lennon To Hull?

worthy10

That comment on Hull is a bit worryingly non commital. Sadly, I do expect NL to be poached at some point...but not by Hull...and not for a few years yet, I would hope.

Stop being a negative bastard. Fuck me. The clubs on a high. He won't go yet. Enjoy it.

That comment on Hull is a bit worryingly non commital. Sadly, I do expect NL to be poached at some point...but not by Hull...and not for a few years yet, I would hope.

The fact he even mentioned it and the club reported him mentioning it means there is clearly absolutely nothing in it. A week before he left Palace for us Freedman told the Palace fans he wanted to stay there and finish the job. Statements either way are pretty much meaningless.

Don't see Lennon as the type to walk away for a club like Hull. He is building something good here that will ultimately lead him to a top job like Rioch did.

McGinlay said something similar in the little piece they did on BBC previewing the match the other night, about it having a bit of the feel of when Bruce was building that squad him, Lee, Kelly et al were in