Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Beermoth

globaldiver

• Moderators

if you're on about the shop, some decent beers but found it a bit pricey, probably due to it's location, there's better shops situated around s manc in terms of selection and price

if you're on about the cafe, not been 

I think the liqour shop has closed. I'm not entirely sure but I think it's the same bloke who did barbeerian which has gone the same. Asian bloke, seems nice enough loads of chat, seemed a bir clueless. barbeerian only had in banana beers for 8 quid a pint and 9 percent. He was moaning to me saying no one comes in for a few beers just the one. Didn't seem to be able to make the connection. Apologies to liquor shop if it's not the same bloke.

• Site Supporter

I think the liqour shop has closed. I'm not entirely sure but I think it's the same bloke who did barbeerian which has gone the same. Asian bloke, seems nice enough loads of chat, seemed a bir clueless. barbeerian only had in banana beers for 8 quid a pint and 9 percent. He was moaning to me saying no one comes in for a few beers just the one. Didn't seem to be able to make the connection. Apologies to liquor shop if it's not the same bloke.

Admittedly it's been a while since I've been, but yes its him. Shame. He did have a bit of flannel, but shared a passion. Loved the stuff from Kernel brewery.