Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

SNP - What fun!

Zulu

• Site Supporter

Widnes was always best on here after a skinful.

Had visions of him sat in his apartment after 10 pints at the cattle market, sat naked on a leather wingback chair in nothing but a Fez and one sock, alternately updating a thread about goats on here and shouting obscenities out of his window at an empty street.

Him and Youri were basically like a psychedelic Laurel and a hardy in their pomp

51 minutes ago, royal white said:

It’s nothing to do with disagreeing with you. 

It’s 3-4 abusive posts in the early morning that has led me to think that, and it’s not just me questioning Some of your rants. 

Ticket sales not going to plan or was it a few celebratory Labour drinks? Whatever it is there’s nothing wrong with a good slurp,  prob best off giving social media a miss though when steaming. 

I wish i could - been up late every night and not sleeping really trying to book in viewings on new houses, making sure the kids are ok with the move and making sure the mrs doesn't lose her shit about having to move out of London as well as having shitty clients paying their bills late.

Happily admit I'm grumpier than usual, but its life, we carry one - and perhaps I shouldn't take it out on folk on here but in all honesty better here than in real life!

I also hope that people in genral on here know most posts are tonge in cheek. 

Right - got three back to backs with new clients and then driving to Folkstone....anything for a quiet life at the moment mate!

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

I wish i could - been up late every night and not sleeping really trying to book in viewings on new houses, making sure the kids are ok with the move and making sure the mrs doesn't lose her shit about having to move out of London as well as having shitty clients paying their bills late.

Happily admit I'm grumpier than usual, but its life, we carry one - and perhaps I shouldn't take it out on folk on here but in all honesty better here than in real life!

I also hope that people in genral on here know most posts are tonge in cheek. 

Right - got three back to backs with new clients and then driving to Folkstone....anything for a quiet life at the moment mate!

Bolty said he’ll make you a trifle and deliver it on one of them funny little Matchbox bikes he likes to potter about on.

37 minutes ago, Spider said:

Bolty said he’ll make you a trifle and deliver it on one of them funny little Matchbox bikes he likes to potter about on.

He'd better be in those famed socks he keeps going on about.

Finally finished - why are Americans so unremittingly positive? Its exhausting. Get some grit in that oyster.

Right....off to deepest darkest Kent and to listen to Bolton hopefully not fuck it up as that would put a shitty full stop on an already shitty week.

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside....

• Site Supporter
19 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

also the yank stopped me in mid bullshit and said 'you sound like a gangster from a Michael Caine film...'

“….but you look like the lead character from a Woody Allen film about a down-on-his-luck actor working as a hot dog salesman in Manhattan”