Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Joey Barton

royal white

17 minutes ago, royal white said:

I don’t need to, no wins by mid March and a 29% win ratio you’re not going to last long managing in the prem. well unless you’re Kompany who is……

Do you not think a pattern of fixtures plays any part in how many points you pick up?

8 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Do you not think a pattern of fixtures plays any part in how many points you pick up?

Brighton x 2 

Liverpool 

City

Brentford

Villa

That Was his last 6 games. What should I be looking at? 

Both Lampard and Gerrard were sacked with a better win percentage 

18 minutes ago, royal white said:

Brighton x 2 

Liverpool 

City

Brentford

Villa

That Was his last 6 games. What should I be looking at? 

Given the performances of the teams at the time that's a tough run of fixtures 

Plus Palace and Brighton do not like one another 

Sometimes you have to look at the wider picture than just what Google tells you 

1 minute ago, DirtySanchez said:

Given the performances of the teams at the time that's a tough run of fixtures 

Plus Palace and Brighton do not like one another 

Sometimes you have to look at the wider picture than just what Google tells you 

You asked who they played so I posted it, It’s the Prem there’s no such thing as an easy game. It was well rumoured that Roy Hodson was going to be getting the sack before ill health ended his employment. He is white. Vieras record was poor that season it looks like the board made the right choice. 

1 minute ago, royal white said:

You asked who they played so I posted it, It’s the Prem there’s no such thing as an easy game. It was well rumoured that Roy Hodson was going to be getting the sack before ill health ended his employment. He is white. Vieras record was poor that season it looks like the board made the right choice. 

But as fixtures go they are tough 

If this Man City are at home to Sheff Utd this season, whose you're money on? Given there's no easy fixtures in the prem by your terms 

Not sure what Hodgson's health has anything to do with this 

He left after Viera left via poor health

• Site Supporter
49 minutes ago, royal white said:

Is it about win percentage or expectation? Maybe Burnley’s model is up and down for a few more seasons and then use the parachute payments plus prize money for a successful promotion campaign to make an impact.

8 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

But as fixtures go they are tough 

If this Man City are at home to Sheff Utd this season, whose you're money on? Given there's no easy fixtures in the prem by your terms 

Not sure what Hodgson's health has anything to do with this 

He left after Viera left via poor health

Maybe he should file a complaint with the FA, it’s a disgrace they had to play all those hard games in succession. 

It was rumoured  He was going to be sacked after a run of poor results. Remind you of anyone? 

2 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Is it about win percentage or expectation? Maybe Burnley’s model is up and down for a few more seasons and then use the parachute payments plus prize money for a successful promotion campaign to make an impact.

Not many managers will survive with a win percentage that viera had. 

3 minutes ago, royal white said:

Maybe he should file a complaint with the FA, it’s a disgrace they had to play all those hard games in succession. 

It was rumoured  He was going to be sacked after a run of poor results. Remind you of anyone? 

Again you keep missing the point 

I can only assume you've been in the pub all afternoon

Or on the wine gums

3 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Again you keep missing the point 

I can only assume you've been in the pub all afternoon

Or on the wine gums

The point is you said Gerrard, Lampard and Rooney got jobs off their name. I’m guessing the likes of Viera and Henry also got top jobs because of their name. Two thing they all have in common is a shit record (some shitter than others) and they were all sacked. 

race had fuck all to do with it. 

4 minutes ago, royal white said:

The point is you said Gerrard, Lampard and Rooney got jobs off their name. I’m guessing the likes of Viera and Henry also got top jobs because of their name. Two thing they all have in common is a shit record (some shitter than others) and they were all sacked. 

race had fuck all to do with it. 

Again you completely miss the point 

9 minutes ago, royal white said:

Quite clearly you’ve not 

You brought Hodgon's health into it when there was no need as you completely missed the season I was refering to 

As I've said Palace fans thought viera was doing a good job under the circumstances but a tough run of fixtures scuppered him 

Anyone looking at those fixtures would think that's tough but you choose not to think so 

It's not my fault you get seasons crossed over 

You brought Hodgon's health into it when there was no need as you completely missed the season I was refering to 

As I've said Palace fans thought viera was doing a good job under the circumstances but a tough run of fixtures scuppered him 

Anyone looking at those fixtures would think that's tough but you choose not to think so 

It's not my fault you get seasons crossed over 

Looks like you’ve got your wires crossed cocker. The only reason I mentioned RH was the fact he was going to be sacked by the same board because of a poor set of results. Like PV. I’m not getting seasons crossed over. 

Unfortunately palace fans like all fans don’t get a say who stays and goes that’s down to the bosses. If you’re not winning in 11 games it’s not going to end well in most cases. 

Still not sure what your point is. 

You asked who they played so I posted it, It’s the Prem there’s no such thing as an easy game. It was well rumoured that Roy Hodson was going to be getting the sack before ill health ended his employment. He is white. Vieras record was poor that season it looks like the board made the right choice

He is white 

Are you suggesting he was treated differently in comparison to a black manager who was, in your opinion, doing a shit job?

Based on colour? 

You asked who they played so I posted it, It’s the Prem there’s no such thing as an easy game. It was well rumoured that Roy Hodson was going to be getting the sack before ill health ended his employment. He is white. Vieras record was poor that season it looks like the board made the right choice

He is white 

Are you suggesting he was treated differently in comparison to a black manager who was, in your opinion, doing a shit job?

Based on colour? 

No he was going to get the sack like viera did. They were both treated the same. And my opinion is based on stats. Not a few friends. 

Glasner hired as replacement. Roy Hodgson, the oldest ever manager in the English Premier League at age 76, left Crystal Palace on Monday just days after falling ill during a training session amid widespread reports he was about to be replaced.

7 minutes ago, royal white said:

No he was going to get the sack like viera did. They were both treated the same. And my opinion is based on stats. Not a few friends. 

Glasner hired as replacement. Roy Hodgson, the oldest ever manager in the English Premier League at age 76, left Crystal Palace on Monday just days after falling ill during a training session amid widespread reports he was about to be replaced.

Based on stats 😀😀😀😀

Fuck fans opions, they don't count 

Just base it on stats

So based on stats where will they finish? 

18 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Based on stats 😀😀😀😀

Fuck fans opions, they don't count 

Just base it on stats

So based on stats where will they finish? 

Fkinell you could ask some fans opinions  on Evatt and they will want him out, his stats would say you’d be pretty retarded to sack him.

If fans opinions did count why was he sacked .

And again I’m not sure what your point is, youve  said 3 players got a job because of their name whilst backing viera who clearly got a job on the back of his name. 

1 minute ago, royal white said:

Fkinell you could ask some fans opinions  on Evatt and they will want him out, his stats would say you’d be pretty retarded to sack him.

If fans opinions did count why was he sacked .

And again I’m not sure what your point is, youve  said 3 players got a job because of their name whilst backing viera who clearly got a job on the back of his name. 

I never backed Viera 

I said Palace fans, those know him best rather some bloke off the internet, said he was doing a good job 

As opposed to some bloke who knows fuck all about Palace other than getting his opinions from twitter or just making it up 

I never backed Viera 

I said Palace fans, those know him best rather some bloke off the internet, said he was doing a good job 

As opposed to some bloke who knows fuck all about Palace other than getting his opinions from twitter or just making it up 

Those who know him best 😂😂 what about the ones that wanted him out? Did they know best as well.

Im guessing the board didn’t know him either and got their opinions off Twitter 😂😂🤪 cuckoo 

4 minutes ago, royal white said:

Those who know him best 😂😂 what about the ones that wanted him out? Did they know best as well.

Im guessing the board didn’t know him either and got their opinions off Twitter 😂😂🤪 cuckoo 

Palace fans are the best to pick up on stuff like this 

Who were the ones who wanted him out? You seem to know 

Anyone who uses so many emojis just comes across a cock 

So I'll use one 🤡