Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

portsmouth jolly

miamiwhite

right lads the time has come to start collecting the 20 pounds for the coach for the jolly to portsmouth.

seeing as i've nothing to hide on here,my mobile for those who haven't got it is 07958 151642,2 coaches sorted up to now with a possible 3rd and who knows could end up like derby and have 4.

20 pounds required asap

Would definitely be up for a jolly with the WW posse - would be nice to be faces to names (have only met WAYNE CRAMP and his missus =P~ before) Can pay at end of month, it's not just the bills that ntl balls up, it's also our pay ](*,)

• Moderators
can you bring girlfriends again on this trip?

Yes, that's why Carlos is taking Widnes :Bb

IF I was going to take a biatch, It'd at least be a good looking one.

Are you going to Portsmouth Monks? :D

would anyone be able to get a pompey ticket for me, although it'd be great spending 6+ hours there and back with you lot I'd rather spend the time in portsmouth at the match than kicking my heels doing fook all. I will of course pay for the ticket and please remember my good deed last year when I found myself with a spare CC final ticket.

Many Thanks

Did you know it only takes 7 minutes to get from Portsmouth to the Isle of White and it costs ??7 (well it might have gone up a little bit )

and it takes about 15 mins to get to the ground from the hovercraft port.

Just a thought like

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.