Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Everton...

Guest number9

Guest number9
...will it be a sell out? I might try and make it up there if thers some tickets going

Last game of the season, possible european decider.

Ask a stupid question.

How hard will it be to get a tiket?

...will it be a sell out? I might try and make it up there if thers some tickets going

Ask a stupid question.

Not sure where you get tikets from. :D

Guest number9

Ask a stupid question.

Not sure where you get tikets from. :D

I'll 'ave to get them either on the day or via postal application

Ask a stupid question.

Brixton said ask a stupid question and you did. :D

Guest number9

Ask a stupid question.

Brixton said ask a stupid question and you did. :D

I was trying to get abit of information, helping out fellow fans and all that!

Guess ill just have to settle for sarcasm :(

Guest number9
Phone the ticket office nearer the date and ask if you can book tickets using a credit card. Pick up on the day.

Thanks chap! Will they not want peopl to pay for the tickets in person though? To make it fairer on the poor buggers that have to que? I know at the Forest office they make you go down and get them in person for popular games, but they sod everything up so i dont know if its the same everywhere else

MD at work is a bindipper, and we have 3 ST's in the West Upper through work. He asked me to see if I could get some extra tickets. I told him to f??ck right off - if he wants more tickets he an get them himself for the away end.

He's got someone else to enquire today and apparently they're currently postal applocations only, and they're not selling any to Everton Fans.

That said, according to the Extra Time mag just delivered, we're supposed to be able to buy them online soon via t'official site, "hopefully in time for the Fulham match" - well that ain't happened, but they may be soon.

Guest number9
On the day, the TO will be ragging heaving with dirty Scouse pikey scally vermin trying a get tickets. Avoid.

Do bolton run a postal application service? The bit about tickets on the official site is about as helpful as a slap on the tits!

Guest number9
That said, according to the Extra Time mag just delivered, we're supposed to be able to buy them online soon via t'official site, "hopefully in time for the Fulham match" - well that ain't happened, but they may be soon.

Hopefully in time for the Villa game as i want tickets to that as well if at all possible. Just have to wait and see!

Ooo ive just seen abit on the OS about the villa tickets. Are they likely reach general sale?

Yes. Although they MAY charge you ??1.50 for the priviledge.

I think i can cope with that!

have you never bought a tivket before ?

Guest number9
Yes. Although they MAY charge you ??1.50 for the priviledge.

I think i can cope with that!

have you never bought a tivket before ?

Not for Bolton no. Im crap, i dunno what kinda home/away support they get so when it comes to this kinda thing im baffled!

Im crap, i dunno what kinda home/away support they get so when it comes to this kinda thing im baffled!

Our support varies from year to year for such games. went to Villa a couple of years ago and we didnt take the full allocation - i bought my ticket on the day. But this season, going for europe, one of the last away games, i think we will sell out. Ticket-sale arrangements seem to suggest there will be high demand. Should hopefully make open sale though - keep your fingers crossed! [-o<

Guest number9
Im crap, i dunno what kinda home/away support they get so when it comes to this kinda thing im baffled!

Our support varies from year to year for such games. went to Villa a couple of years ago and we didnt take the full allocation - i bought my ticket on the day. But this season, going for europe, one of the last away games, i think we will sell out. Ticket-sale arrangements seem to suggest there will be high demand. Should hopefully make open sale though - keep your fingers crossed! [-o<

Yeah, just have to get on the phone to the ticket office 1st thing on the day they go on general sale (if they do) and hope im in time!

Yeah, just have to get on the phone to the ticket office 1st thing on the day they go on general sale (if they do) and hope im in time!

You can try the ticket office first thing if you like, but u'll be lucky if the feckers answer the phone before 11.30. Lazy bastards!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.