Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

K.I.P.P.E.R.S

Guest The Special One
I was around 19 shacked up with the missus in a flat. Then bought a house. Think I've kipped at my mum's house just once in the last 14 years.... when I was too p*ssed to get home from the pub and the missus felt it better that she leave me on my mothers doorstep.

I managed to set the house alarm off, puke on the living room carpet and cover my bed in blood (from a headwound after falling over drunk onto a kerb). Safe to say, she took my house key off me and I never kipped there again!

Jay - when you lad leaves school he has to get a job? Does that mean you won't be promotion further education?

Well to be honest I hope he does go to uni etc. At the moment, since he has been born I put ??100 a month into his account for when he is old enough to decide what he wants to do. If he goes to uni the money in his account will pay for that but if he decides to be a layabout he has to wait til he has sorted himself out!!

OK

I left home when i was 16, due to incompatible relationship with step -dad, and to save my mums sanity because it wasnt fair that she should have to be the piggy in the middle all the time.

Whilst it was cool to have my own place it meant sacrificing my education and my hopes of college and uni got replaced with a full time job, rent and bills etc.

It meant missing out on a hell of a lot of things, and while my mates were having driving lessons, goin to uni and having hols etc i was penny pinching, working 7 days a week and generally stressing out!!!.

Have to say though that some of my friends are just starting out on their own now, and while theyre stressing out and are completely unprepared for real life outside of the family nest, im unfazed by most things, am very level headed, and pretty chilled.

Although i come accross as a stupid silly sausage on here, im actually very sensible , due to having to grow up so quickly !!!

And the evil step dad???, ran off with someone else after fleecing my mum out of everything she had worked for.

But my relationship with my mum????? PERFECT.

Missus c's guide to life lesson one- youre given instinct for a reason- if you 'know' someone is a pig, then they are a pig.

Lesson 2- keep your loved ones close, appreciate them,support them, they are special, and they will do it for you in return.

lesson 3- Balance- work hard/party hard, race when you need to to, but know when to chill.

stopping now before i get to lesson 69- which is- be a good lover!!!

cheerio !!

nic x

l

[

and by the way, those of you who are still at home could consider asking your parents if they mind you being there.

a lot of them will want their freedom back, theyve brought you up now. and has it occured to you that maybe your olds might want to have a decent sex life again??- yep- the idea may gross you out, but think about it. Could you have a good bonking sess if you knew your parents were in the next room??, could you go gor it in the kitchen if they were gona walk in at any minute??

and for those who think your parents dont bonk...how the heck did you get here??

also your parents may wish to sell the house and get a smaller one, or a bungalow, and jet off around the world with the equity.

if youve finished your education, are capableof working/feeding yourself etc- then ask if they want you to live there. just cos theyre your parents doesnt mean they do.

• Moderators
also your parents may wish to sell the house and get a smaller one, or a bungalow, and jet off around the world with the equity.

if youve finished your education, are capableof working/feeding yourself etc- then ask if they want you to live there. just cos theyre your parents doesnt mean they do.

thats the joys of having kids

you don't ask to be born

the responsibility lasts as long as the kids want it to

IF they are respectful/reasonable etc etc

Parents do bonk - my little sister is 20yrs younger than me. One of 4 younger sisters I have #-o

PB

Sex? We were too busy having babies

First left home at 21 when back to my parents when I was 27... moved out again at 28 then had a brief spell there 2 years ago

So, I've left home 3 times so far

And my parents don't have sex (well maybe on their own)cause I've locked my dad in the cellar and my mum in the attic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.