and two hen parties for the letsbe friends

or a hen do and a stag do

:-k

What`s next

Widnes Evening Bugle

Reports

Man marries Goat

Whats up with same sex marriages?

Nowt except they ain't marriages as such, you can't get married in a church, is some kind of civil thingy.

However, anywhere else in the animal kingdom where you have lesbo or homo relationships. Sea horses spring to mind, but arn't they sort of both :-k

Guest The Special One

Some things just shouldn't happen and that is one of them.

I don't believe in interbreeding either, nowt worse than seeing a coffee coloured kid.

English shouldn't marry jocks either, eh luton :-$

• Site Supporter

It's all to do with legality of wills, pensions, etc.

If a couple of women or blokes live together as lovers and one dies, under the old rules the partner has no claim on any of the partner's estate. This just legalises the 'togetherness' so this can't happen in the future.

its all bollox i blame the pen pushing pricks who think they have a right to rewright the holy scriptures its because of nobheads like them the worlds like it is today first of all they allow homos then immigrants when will it end

its all bollox i blame the pen pushing pricks who think they have a right to rewright the holy scriptures its because of nobheads like them the worlds like it is today first of all they allow homos then immigrants when will it end

But why? What is so wrong with it, if you object to something then at least give a reason :-k

its immoral its just not right the human body was designed for breeding with the opposite sex its that simple

Quite right. Sexual intercourse should only be allowed for the purpose of breeding, contraception should be banned and the over 45s shouldn't be allowed to marry either.

and the over 45s shouldn't be allowed to marry either.

And why not not?

Because they're flawed due to age. More chance of miscarriage or conceiving a child with physical/mental problems. Therefore shouldn't be allowed to breed or have sex (as sex should only be allowed for the purposes of breeding (see above)) or marry (as breeding should only take place within the sanctity of marriage).

sorry to sound like Biff, but it just ain't right.

not into these same sex couples adopting kids either.

uuuurrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!

You sound nothing like me here. If two people want to spend their lives together then surely it is right that if anything happens to one of them, the remaining one is legally taken care of. Presumably gay divorce will be available as well.

I think men should not be allowed to marry until they are 70 when they will need someone to look after them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.