Where are you staying in Marseille

White79

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hotel New Select is the place to be.

Thats where im booked at the moment, had a few people telling some of the lads that its not a safe place to stay. Are they full of sh!t or wat?

they are right. its meant to be in a very dodgy part of town. but there'll be upwards of 20 BWFC fans staying there, so should be safe enough.

the whole of Istanbul was deemed to be unsafe - but I was seen staggering around on the Friday night on my own at 3am.

if you look for trouble you'll find it.

Smiley's right.

The hotel is just off La Canebiere which is the main road away from the Old Port Area.

BWFC have said to avoid the Canebiere, but told us to go drinking in the OLD Port area, you can't get to the Port without using La Canebiere or the roads nearby! ](*,)

There are at least 20 of us in there, so you'll be fine.

• Moderators
Apparently, a few lads were put off by the bad reports and switched their bookings away from the New Hotel Select. :-k

surely not

i heard it was to find a place that avoided needing to use canebiere to get to the port

they are right. its meant to be in a very dodgy part of town. but there'll be upwards of 20 BWFC fans staying there, so should be safe enough.

the whole of Istanbul was deemed to be unsafe - but I was seen staggering around on the Friday night on my own at 3am.

and the wednesday night, when you went to find a kebab and re-appeared after an hour or so with a cheese pastie :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.