Where are you staying in Marseille

White79

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hotel New Select is the place to be.

Thats where im booked at the moment, had a few people telling some of the lads that its not a safe place to stay. Are they full of sh!t or wat?

they are right. its meant to be in a very dodgy part of town. but there'll be upwards of 20 BWFC fans staying there, so should be safe enough.

the whole of Istanbul was deemed to be unsafe - but I was seen staggering around on the Friday night on my own at 3am.

if you look for trouble you'll find it.

24 off my flight staying in and around the hotel new select area

Greetings all.

I'm an interloper from thewanderer and am joining you lads in marseille at the New Select Hotel, with 3 mates.

The hotel has some ropey reports but who is planning on doing much other than having a kip and maybe brekkie there?

The Vieux Port is where the bars are, yes the Canabiere is where the hookers and dealers are.

The hotel is about 500 yards from the port and theres a MaccieD's nearby. The Shamrock at the port is recommended but is 2 doors down from a sports bar which is apparently a big OM hang out.

We're a couple of miles from the stadium, so an early set off with plenty of p*ss stops could be required before Jeanny Gendarme touches you up in the big hangar.

Don't bother packing soap or deodorant, the froggies don't use it anyway.

Allez Les Wanderers.!

Commie.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.