Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

That bloke

M46

That bloke who climbed up that statue in Marseille

was he the same fella who got his cock out in the square in Guimares?

If it is does he suffer from Attention seeking deficiency :D

Or possibly an exhibitionst ( big time ) :-&

That bloke who climbed up that statue in Marseille

was he the same fella who got his cock out in the square in Guimares?

If it is does he suffer from Attention seeking deficiency :D

Its not him i know that for certain following the sunderland away match at christmas he cant go to a match till 2010 :-#

No its not the same guy from Guimares, i know the guy who climbed the statue in the square, i use to play golf with golf with him at Great Lever.

He called Steve an hes from horwich.

I heard off someone saying that he got taken out of the ground during the match cos of an heat attack! he was stud alright at the front of the away end.

Did anyone see this, or does anyone know if he is ok??

No its not the same guy from Guimares, i know the guy who climbed the statue in the square, i use to play golf with golf with him at Great Lever.

I heard off someone saying that he got taken out of the ground during the match cos of an heat attack! he was stud alright at the front of the away end.  

Traf - yet further examples of the terrible English and spelling skills that the kids of today are leaving school with.

(I could have highlighted the poor grammer and use of punctuation but I got bored)

I was stood near the gate and saw him carried out. The lads I was with said it was the same guy who had climbed on the statue in the square. The old guy's mates, looked very very worried and the stewards initially just ignored the cries for help.

It must have taken almost 5 minutes from his mate coming down to ask for help and then actually seeing a paramedic enter the stand. Some 5/10 minutes later he was carried out by other BWFC fans - not the medical staff!!!.

He looked in a bad way; which I thougt was the effects of over indulging on the beverages from the Spar.

Hope he is OK.

Traf - yet further examples of the terrible English and spelling skills that the kids of today are leaving school with.

(I could have highlighted the poor grammer and use of punctuation but I got bored)

YATESY:

1. Why is this directed at me?

2. When you typed "grammer", were you being ironic or just as bad as the others? :D

He is indeed called ste & he lives near me in horwich. he went to hospital but he was in the pub come teatime on Friday! personally I kept a much lower profile in France, you're just asking for stick if do something like that & you're fat or a bird IMO. Oh by the way, I'm the latter....Oh, I suppose I am the former too... #-o

Same as!

Pictures?

Nar, I'd sooner you took me out for a drink. I'm not really a movie buff

I think I've pulled! :D

Oh yeh, get yer coat...with lines like that you can't be suprised. There's nowt better than calling me a fat bird to get me on side! :^o

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.