Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Awe!!!

Guest kempo
Triny & Susanah are no more....poor pigs!!

Bet you wouldn't care about them, if you were eating them. :D

Guest kempo
Triny & Susanah are no more....poor pigs!!
what the fcuk are you on about :-s

The F word,

Gordon Ramsey's pigs

• Members
The F word - Gordon Ramsey has reared two pigs called Trinny & Susannah, and he's just taken them to the abbatoir for slaughter - and they showed it, which was nice.

they should slaughter that gobshite

Hang on Satan, BWFCSue is a top lass. Taught me how to post photos n' stuff. Oh, you meant Gordon 8-[

The F word - Gordon Ramsey has reared two pigs called Trinny & Susannah, and he's just taken them to the abbatoir for slaughter - and they showed it, which was nice.

they should slaughter that gobshite

Hang on Satan, BWFCSue is a top lass. Taught me how to post photos n' stuff. Oh, you meant Gordon 8-[

Sue's already been slaughtered - with me, Carlos, Zozzy, Burnden, Hazzy, Pikes and Smiley the evening before the game in Istanbul :D

DSC00826.jpg

DSC00829.jpg

Actually, come to think of it she was slaughtered on the day of the game as well :D :D

If they end up as some pork & sausages, dry cured bacon or gammon steaks then they've gone to a good cause

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.