Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Opposing Fans

Dont you hate it even more when they celebrate in your end, when they fill your stadium for you ??

Thats even worse, surely ??

Everton fans from Bolton are worse, even though they show us how we should be supporting our team 8)

:good:

Everton do seem to like a mooch in the wrong sections. I remember in about 1996 at Burnden, i was in the Manny rd North - Everton scored and a few stray scousers jumped up, one of them was that Derek Hatton who went a shade of white/yellow when half of J/Fold turned on his cosy crew ::::::::lol::::::::

• Moderators
Everton do seem to like a mooch in the wrong sections. I remember in about 1996 at Burnden, i was in the Manny rd North - Everton scored and a few stray scousers jumped up, one of them was that Derek Hatton who went a shade of white/yellow when half of J/Fold turned on his cosy crew :::::::::lol:::::::::

that was the cup game and he was in the seats, i think

Guest The Special One
Dont you hate it even more when they celebrate in your end, when they fill your stadium for you ??

Thats even worse, surely ??

:good:

I saw that a few seasons ago, 3 of them jumped up when no balls scored that free kick, I did the honourable things and knocked f??ck out of one whilst the others disappeared

they jump up when they score against you :angry: .

Just got back from Benidorm and a few Evertonions were in OUR bar, The Free Lions, which is owned by a Breightmet lad. They got some shit off the 25 or so Breightmet/Tonge Fold lads =@ Bin dippers, thieving smackheads the lot, nearly kicked off!!

:::::::::lol:::::::::

Why nearly ??? So you decide to come on here and show how hard you are ??

:::::::::lol:::::::::

I saw that a few seasons ago, 3 of them jumped up when no balls scored that free kick, I did the honourable things and knocked f??ck out of one whilst the others disappeared

Why is cancer funny ?

Edited by Pablo

Guest The Special One
::::::::::lol::::::::::

Why nearly ??? So you decide to come on here and show how hard you are ??

::::::::::lol::::::::::

Why is cancer funny ?

It aint funny as you know I have first hand experience, but I have forgot his name :p

I find it hard to take fans seriously who support a bigger team from elsewhere.

Not forgetting Pablo started supporting Everton when Bolton where in the lower leagues :roll:

I find it hard to take fans seriously who support a bigger team from elsewhere.

Not forgetting Pablo started supporting Everton when Bolton where in the lower leagues :roll:

Can still picture it now, as stood on his seat "And if you know your history...." " Everton, everton, everton...."

::::::::lol::::::::

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.