Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Has The World Gone Mad!

• Moderators

aye, that'll do for me

but i'd add in an additional criteria of 'if you're a lawless gary neville, you can live in the gutter, however long you've lived in the country'

Mr Vaz, chairman of Labour's ethnic minority taskforce, said: "Many people will find what Margaret Hodge has said offensive.

He obviously didn't read the article properly before opening his big 'PC mouth', as she was talking about UK residents, not by grading folk by race or culture but as to whether they are British citizens. Of course folk who are resident in this country should have priority over recently arrived economic migrants.

Is he a numb f?cker with a chip on his shoulder or have I read it wrong?

Have they only just realised this............or are they vying for a bit of popularity ahead of next years General Election?

Wont be until 2009 at the earliest. If Labour wish (i.e. if they're unpopular) they can delay the next election to 2010.

Wont be until 2009 at the earliest. If Labour wish (i.e. if they're unpopular) they can delay the next election to 2010.

Forgot it could be that far away, for some reason I thought there had to be one in 2008. Sorry.

• Members
He obviously didn't read the article properly before opening his big 'PC mouth', as she was talking about UK residents, not by grading folk by race or culture but as to whether they are British citizens. Of course folk who are resident in this country should have priority over recently arrived economic migrants.

Is he a numb f?cker with a chip on his shoulder or have I read it wrong?

You are right. There are thousands of numb fookers like this but the real problem is the common sense majority are apathetic. It takes something massive to get them motivated.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.