Guest Muzzle

To: Skopje, Macedonia (SKP)

Travel valid from: Sep 02, 2007

Travel valid until: Dec 13, 2007

Please check with advertiser for further details ?179 Rtn

Taxes & Fees Incl.

Carlton Leisure

Guest squidgy66
Who would want to go there for more than a day? Spoken to lads who went watching England there, one word.... SHITHOLE!!!

I live in Tonge Moor though so it won't be too much of a culture shock either way ;)

London is quite nice, but the people are f?cking horrible

It's not a weekend away with your missus.

Can't wait my pick of the five TBH :yahoo: :drinks:

• Moderators
Once the first round has been completed, the 40 remaining clubs are drawn into 8 groups of 5 teams in accordance with the seeding principles, based on the UEFA list of club coefficients. The 40 teams will be allocated to five pots. Pot 1 will comprise the top eight clubs in the club coefficient rankings, Pot 2 the following eight clubs in the rankings, and so on for pots 3, 4 and 5. Clubs from the same association will not be drawn into the same group.

When the draw concludes and there are 8 groups of 5 teams, a computer draw will take place to determine the fixture schedule with factors such as stadium clashes and climatic conditions (it is not possible to play in some northern countries in mid-December) taken into account. Each club plays home and away alternately in its group.

hello from Macedonia!! :)

Its nice that we got u on the draw. weve never played an english team before and Im sure that our stadium will be full of fans who will come to watch the clash. whats with u? how many fans will r gonna come to Skopje for the match?

Alexandra. 2 questions I think most on here (well, me) will want to know the answers to:

How much is a pint of lager?

Do you do kebabs with chips in?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.