Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tottenham Roll Call

Carlos

you know me mate it'll be a yuppie bar. BTW how do I attach a piccie to my name? I???ve been ruminating on the complexities of modern life for a few days now

you know me mate it'll be a yuppie bar.  BTW how do I attach a piccie to my name?  I???ve been ruminating on the complexities of modern life for a few days now

i realy do not have a clue how you attatch a picture to your name. one of the nerds will help.

although i was with Mo last night and we were putting a few names to pictures if you know what i mean.

• 1 year later...
you know me mate it'll be a yuppie bar.  BTW how do I attach a piccie to my name?  I???ve been ruminating on the complexities of modern life for a few days now

This is a very confusing thread. 21st Oct 2003 followed by 22nd Oct 2004 and 12 months on, ssm still hasn't got a piccie next to his name :D

Last Bolton victory at White Hart Lane 7 November 1959  

Spurs 0 Bolton 2  

Did I dream the 1-0 victory on 1 November 2003 (last season !!!) when Okocha hit the bar 3 times and Stelios once with Nolan actually missing the woodwork and getting the net

Last Bolton victory at White Hart Lane 7 November 1959  

Spurs 0 Bolton 2  

Did I dream the 1-0 victory on 1 November 2003 (last season !!!) when Okocha hit the bar 3 times and Stelios once with Nolan actually missing the woodwork and getting the net

No, but this thread was mostly written before that game. Look at the dates. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.