Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Salzburg Train

wayne cramp

ANYBODY FOUND OR KNOW OF A WEBSITE TO GET THE TRAIN TIMES TO MUNICH-(OBVIOUSLY) GOOGLED IT BUT IT BRINGS ALL KINDS OF CRAP UP.

try this....

www.lufthansa.com/directflightsfrommanchester/whichcutouttheraggingaroundhalfofeurope/justtosaveafewpounds/youtightwadbastards

try this....

www.lufthansa.com/directflightsfrommanchester/whichcutouttheraggingaroundhalfofeurope/justtosaveafewpounds/youtightwadbastards

OR WHY NOT TRY WWW.IJUMPEDTHEGUNANDGOTRIPPEDOFFBYLUFTHANSA.COM .

?90 FLIGHT HOTEL TRAIN. AND I GET TO LOOK FOR THE VON TRAPP HOUSE! YOU KNOW ME SMILEY, THIS WILL BE A CULTURAL TRIP.

?90 FLIGHT HOTEL TRAIN. AND I GET TO LOOK FOR THE VON TRAPP HOUSE! YOU KNOW ME SMILEY, THIS WILL BE A CULTURAL TRIP.

How many are in your party? Booking 5 people on 1 tkt gets you a good discount.

Crampy

I think in the state most people will be in, they will relish the thought of flying straight back to manchester after a day on the lash in Munich rather than a 27 hour trip through Bravaria, Austria, London, etc all for the sake of ?100

PEASANT ALERT

Okay, you win. I'm sure you can post your experiences on here afterwards......

www.howittookme4hourstogettostanstedduringthenight.com/thenaflighttothewrongtown/witha2hourtraintripontopofthat/notforgettingwaitingaroundforthetrain/whilstsmileywasstillinbedcontemplatinghisfirstpintatmanchester/

Okay, you win. I'm sure you can post your experiences on here afterwards......

www.howittookme4hourstogettostanstedduringthenight.com/thenaflighttothewrongtown/witha2hourtraintripontopofthat/notforgettingwaitingaroundforthetrain/whilstsmileywasstillinbedcontemplatinghisfirstpintatmanchester/

HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU RE-READ THAT BEFORE POSTING ???

REMEMBER I KNOW WHERE YOU CAME FROM , YOU'RE STILL JOEY FROM THE BLOCK (ROSLA) ...

Guest squidgy66

REMEMBER I KNOW WHERE YOU CAME FROM , YOU'RE STILL JOEY FROM THE BLOCK (ROSLA) ...

Kin ell - I've not heard that in years. Did you go to a certain school near the breezeblock?

And remember you're just the Director of sales, American Light and Fixture, shower curtain ring division!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.