Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Best Thing About Today's Game!

trotter58

Fergie sent-off at half-time for objecting to our 'over-physical' approach apparently!
the best thing is its nearly 30 years since we beat them at home, well done to the lads and megson he has managed something that many before him have not, now please get behind the bloke you morons who have been slagging him off, not lost a league game beat manu draw with bayern munich must be doing something right.

the best thing is its nearly 30 years since we beat them at home, well done to the lads and megson he has managed something that many before him have not, now please get behind the bloke you morons who have been slagging him off, not lost a league game beat manu draw with bayern munich must be doing something right.

Lets get behind the ginger one.In beating the filth at home. he has achieved something no one has achieved since ian greaves. Lets get right behind carrot top and BRING ON THE SCOUSERS!!!!!!!

Fergie sent-off at half-time for objecting to our 'over-physical' approach apparently!

Sour Grapes spring to mind.

17 fouls from Bolton and 14 from United. He talks about protection of his players. Why? They should be able to handle a physical approach if they are going to win the title. As for the raw deal Davies gets I wont even start,

Any way I couldnt care less. Great performance, great result. Bet all the scummers are not out tonight.

"Bolton set an aggressive tone and we needed some protection from the referee but we didn't get it. It was just foul after foul after foul and we became embroiled. I told (referee Mark Clattenburg) exactly what I thought and he didn't like it. Some referees don't like the truth. I just told him how bad I thought he was in the first half."

Ha ha! F**k off Rudolph!

Edited by trotter58

"Bolton set an aggressive tone and we needed some protection from the referee but we didn't get it. It was just foul after foul after foul and we became embroiled. I told (referee Mark Clattenburg) exactly what I thought and he didn't like it. Some referees don't like the truth. I just told him how bad I thought he was in the first half."

And the thing is, Fergie was right. Clattenburg was poor in the first-half.

How come Evra wasn't booked for retaliation and two fouls ?

How come Giggs wasn't booked for trying to talk the referee's ear off ?

How come every little collision was a free-kick for Man U ?

Maybe Fergie was complaining coz Clattenburg was too far up his a*se !!!

Anyways, we well know what a bad loser Fergie is. Apart from Davies' late-tackle, there was barely a malicious/over-physical Bolton foul in the game. What a prize t*sspot !

And the thing is, Fergie was right. Clattenburg was poor in the first-half.

How come Evra wasn't booked for retaliation and two fouls ?

How come Giggs wasn't booked for trying to talk the referee's ear off ?

How come every little collision was a free-kick for Man U ?

Maybe Fergie was complaining coz Clattenburg was too far up his a*se !!!

Anyways, we well know what a bad loser Fergie is. Apart from Davies' late-tackle, there was barely a malicious/over-physical Bolton foul in the game. What a prize t*sspot !

Because they have loads of money and are the "famous man utd" (but lost today)

I'll stop laughing soon. Well after going to work on Monday!

Because they have loads of money and are the "famous man utd" (but lost today)

I'll stop laughing soon. Well after going to work on Monday!

famous man unt....... i wouldnt pay those fuckin lazy shite buttons for that performance......no wonder becks fucked off- furgies a complete hoax.

bring on the next.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.